TDEE 1827
How many cal should i eat per day?
I'hv tried a zigzag diet for a week and
i have gained almost 10 lbs lately
I feel really really really sick right now
I bearly not fit in any of my clothes because i used to weight 93 lbs
And i'hv gained 10 lbs after i stop taking diet pills
So i hv' gained totally 20 lbs already
Pls help me i dont know what to do, im so afraid to go outside i feel so ashamed of myself
I wanna give up right now pls help me :(

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome.

How many calories are you eating right now? How are your macros?
    Are you doing any exercises?
  • klgglasgow
    klgglasgow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, there. I would definitely read Helloitsdan's Roadmap. He's awesome. I was eating way too few cals when I first started, which was actually just making me maintain. (I eat Paleo/Primal, so I thought maybe if I lowered my cals, it'd be better.) I wasn't losing any weight! So I tried his calcs for TDEE and have mine set to my highest TDEE (which includes exercise level). That way I know if I eat up to that I will still lose...or maintain (if at the highest) and go up if I eat over it. I try to aim for 20% (about 500 cals) below my TDEE and NEVER go as low as my BMR. Hope this helps. I lost seven or so lbs. so far in three weeks following his advice, so I know it works. Best thing is...I don't ever starve! :) Hang in there. And eat.
  • janehudakorn
    Options
    @noor13 thank you. I eat around 1200-1900 a day
    And i do 30-45 mins workout a day , hiit 3 times and weight traning 3 times a week
    @klgglasgow thank you for your addvise ill go read it:))
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hey we have similar body stats! I guess you're set at light exercise? I'm at moderate and to maintain (which I guess you're at?) I have to eat around 1800-2000 a day ish I think. I haven't reached that yet as I am a new member and I'm graduating my calories. :)