Ready for the weekend?!?!

Options
Maiello1970
Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
OK my new friends..... this is our first week together.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be good this weekend!!! eat right, get a workout in, our first weekly weigh in is not that far away!!!!!!

Replies

• phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey my rest day was yesterday because I had loads to do. I was at 184.6 when I started this challenge and I am now at 182.4. That's 1.8 pounds if my math is right! Definitely not giving up now when my weight is literally falling off and I am so used to exercising every day. The other plus is that it is going to be scorching this weekend in Oregon and that means sweating it out having fun in the sun. Have a great weekend!
  • jwnickel
    Options
    Should be a good weekend. I have a half marathon next Sunday so I will work in a long run on Saturday and speed work on Sunday since I have a fitness test at the end of the month. Stepped things up a notch this week and I'm trying to shake to soreness. :D

Pain has never felt so good!
  • dubcutie
    dubcutie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im down 3lbs since monday! I am sure some of that has to do with the hot yoga last night, but that was a great 90 minute workout! Going again on Sunday and Tuesday with walks on the days in between! Hope everyone has a good weekend and stays on track :)
  • lizzyliz79
    lizzyliz79 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I will have a BIG test of willpower this weekend! Family BBQ tomorrow (not too worried), the wedding on Sunday night! I will try and stay strong, but think I will have to eat/drink freely from 5pm until bed...It's a wedding, cmon!
    But, saying that, I'm down 4lbs since Monday, so happy about that~
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the weekend. Lots to keep me busy. Sunday will be my rest day. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My son's birthday is on Tuesday. That being said tonight was his party at the bowling alley with some friends and tomorrow is his pool party with family. I did pretty well tonight, even came in under calories, plus I was on my feet a chunk of the day making cupcakes, and chasing the kids around. Tomorrow will be more icing cupcakes, cooking, hosting the party, swimming. I know that if I am careful during the day, I can manage to have a hotdog and a cupcake and still be fine. The tough part is getting my exercise in, when I am so busy with the kids. I will have to figure something out, because next week isn't looking much better for timing. Oh, well, I know I can do it if I really want to. NO EXCUSES!!!
  • phynyxfyre
    Options
    Should be a good weekend. I have a half marathon next Sunday so I will work in a long run on Saturday and speed work on Sunday since I have a fitness test at the end of the month. Stepped things up a notch this week and I'm trying to shake to soreness. :D

Pain has never felt so good!

Awesome job! Keep up the good work and let us know how your half marathon went!
  • phynyxfyre
    Options
    Im down 3lbs since monday! I am sure some of that has to do with the hot yoga last night, but that was a great 90 minute workout! Going again on Sunday and Tuesday with walks on the days in between! Hope everyone has a good weekend and stays on track :)

Very cool! Erm, hot? Lol. Sounds like a great plan. Great job on the weight loss too!
  • phynyxfyre
    Options
    I will have a BIG test of willpower this weekend! Family BBQ tomorrow (not too worried), the wedding on Sunday night! I will try and stay strong, but think I will have to eat/drink freely from 5pm until bed...It's a wedding, cmon!
    But, saying that, I'm down 4lbs since Monday, so happy about that~

You can do it! Congratulations on the 4 pounds! You are awesome!
  • phynyxfyre
    Options
    Looking forward to the weekend. Lots to keep me busy. Sunday will be my rest day. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Cool. Love your picture quote by the way!
  • phynyxfyre
    Options
    My son's birthday is on Tuesday. That being said tonight was his party at the bowling alley with some friends and tomorrow is his pool party with family. I did pretty well tonight, even came in under calories, plus I was on my feet a chunk of the day making cupcakes, and chasing the kids around. Tomorrow will be more icing cupcakes, cooking, hosting the party, swimming. I know that if I am careful during the day, I can manage to have a hotdog and a cupcake and still be fine. The tough part is getting my exercise in, when I am so busy with the kids. I will have to figure something out, because next week isn't looking much better for timing. Oh, well, I know I can do it if I really want to. NO EXCUSES!!!

You are doing great! Have a wonderful time at the party. Sounds like a fun weekend. Plus, the chasing kids while hosting counts!
  • fajeeta
    fajeeta Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Travelling this weekend to visit relatives for multiple birthdays. Should be interesting getting in the workouts and avoiding all the "I know you love this so I baked you twenty pounds of it" get togethers. lool But we're in this together, eh?

So...to sort of give myself an advance kick in the bootay...for every dessert I post, let's say I owe ya'll ten crow pushups? Because I would almost rather scooch a mile on asphalt on my rear in a bathing suit than do more crow pushups...

Anyone else got sweet, loving relatives pushing temptation their way? Gotta love extended family :D
  • VGomez22
    VGomez22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    excited for my gym date this weekend and also going shopping! (hey.. it burns calories :)
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Had some cookies this weekend, but have not stopped exercising! We can get through this people!!! August is dying to take away our pounds!
  • ladyIcan
    ladyIcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So much work to do over the weekend and not enough time! I do hope to exercise, though, and do "healthy" grocery shopping for the week.

Next weekend will be much more fun, as I have social plans both Saturday and Sunday! Yay, can't wait!
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    So far so good! I played golf yesterday in some pretty hot and humid conditions and got a touch of heat sickness so I wasn't that hungry, hence, I ended up quite a bit lower than my calorie goal. I did try to rehydrate as much as possible but still was down more than 2 pounds since yesterday (I'm sure it was all water weight). I did allow myself two bud light's last night. I had a good P90x yoga workout this morning, and am still on track with eating very clean.

I'm finding that just being a member in this group is motivating to me. Knowing that I could be down to 203 by the end of the month is an exiting feeling.

Great job everyone!! Keep that focus!
  • his777angel
    his777angel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Off to a good start. Exercised 3 days in a row and just finished a 5 mile walk. Feeling the burn!
    Keep up the good work everyone. We can do this!!!!
  • ASchaffer23
    ASchaffer23 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Working 10 hours shifts today and tomorrow, so not going to get much exercise in, and I have a sit down job :( But brought healthy food to eat, drinking lots of water, and jogging upstairs to go to the bathroom. So hopefully this wont hurt my progress.
  • sandyrrt
    Options
    Thanks, phynyxfyre :smile:
  • sandyrrt
    Options
    Off to a good start. Exercised 3 days in a row and just finished a 5 mile walk. Feeling the burn!
    Keep up the good work everyone. We can do this!!!!

That's awesome!