Want to join a TF group starting in Aug?

Options
I LOVE how encouraging this group is!! I can feel the TF looove :)<3. But I know some people really struggle with motivation if they don't have a workout buddy. I'm going to start a TF group that starts Day 1 on Aug 6. Let me know if you want to be a part of it and I can send you more info! I am currently in one for Insanity (although I miss TF everyday!) and its helped a ton with motivation and accountability. Everyone is welcome :)

Replies

• jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! I should just be finishing up my first round right about then
  • hwaterhouse
    hwaterhouse Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I've been working on the prep schedule and had a few weeks off sick (it's winter here) and I am about to go on holidays so I should be keen to get going by August :)
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this group. I am going on vacation on Aug 17th-27th so I will have to take a break, but count me in! Are you planning on starting from the beginningof the schedule or are we making up our own?
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Okay guys - sorry about not responding earlier. I had an emergency surgery and have been catching up on things this last week. I'm still planning on starting a motivation group on FB for us - but have to push the date back a week or two. Message me if you want any info - its FREE for anyone, just a better place for me to update daily!

Kelsey
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I get back from my vacation on Aug. 27th. I can start or join in then :)
  • mommiemandi
    mommiemandi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! I am in week 6 but would love to check in with you ladies
  • marisiaa
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in if its not too late.
  • CanonMom413
    Options
    I just started day 1 of week 1 yesterday. Today I will be getting at HIIT 15 and Stretch 10.
  • megangintx
    megangintx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started Saturday (Aug 12). I'd love to join if that is close enough to when everyone else started!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    I have the group set up and will begin posting on Monday (27th). If you still want to be added let me know and I can send you the link!!