Pound-Droppers

Options
bmfrazie
bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
Hey ladies welcome back for another round of TEAM challenge! I am waiting to hear back from Moxley on if she will be back on our team for August. If not Pammie has a friend that would like to join us that has done the challenge before but was on a different team.

So far the team is....
Bmfrazie
Pammie
Azeria
Sundance
????????

Don't forget that I will need starting weights as on Wednesday morning and if you would like to give me measurements these are the ones I will be using (bust, waist, hips, thighs, bicepst). You can either do all, some or none. I know I wont be doing bust because I am nursing so measuring that is pointless LOL

Replies

• Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Great! I'm so glad you decided to do this Belinda, I really need it!!! I sent unhinge a link to this thread. She was on my team when I was a captain and we haven't been able to get back on the same team since, so .....YEAH!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Here are my measurements
    Arms (doubled) 21
    Thighs (Doubled) 43.5
    Hips 39.5
    Waist 33.5
    I didn't measure my bust since I am nursing and it changes hourly.

My weight as of today is 154.8
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Found it! :))

Thanks Balinda for doing this, I need to shake things up a bit!

My measurements
    Arms (doubled) 25
    Thighs (doubled) 48
    Hips 40
    Waist 33
    Chest 39

I'll weigh in in the morning.
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Thanks Belinda for inviting me back again... this challenge helps to keep me honest. I am heading out of town soon and have some kids with me this week (quality time with my niece and nephew). But, I will be in the full swing of things next week.

It poured all day today so we came home from camp, which is why I can get you my weight and measurements.

Starting weight: 186.5
    bust: 50
    Waist: 45.5
    Hips: 47.5
    Thigh: 45.5
    biceps: 26

The team name you picked is great! My brain surely couldn't think of anything else!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi every one, I'm very excited to be back. I have not been doing anything much in the past few months and I'm ready :). I was 152.8 this morning and I'll get u my measurements in the morn

Thanks again for doing this and having me back on the team
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Let's go ladies! Today is the first day! Get that water in and complete your work out
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Hey all, so glad to be back with the team, Without a challenge, I can't seem to behave myself! My weight has gone up a few pounds but my measurements were a shocker!!! No wonder I can't fit into my clothes! :noway: :noway: :noway: I've been turning into a big glob of fat without you girls!!!

Weight: 150.6

chest: 38.25
    waist: 33
    arm (doubled): 23.5
    thigh (doubled): 45
    hips: 40

I'll report in later about the water and workout
  • unhinge
    Options
    Starting weight is 182.8

This is up one pound from my low but down from my "eat more to loose" high so I am moving back down again :happy:

Water will be at 100 oz by tonight, I'm already at 88.
    Workout is done!

Not feeling very well. I think my DH has shared some sort of bug with me. Low. low energy and soar neck muscles. The month is not starting out on a good note so I am hoping things will only get better!
  • sundance2032
    Options
    OMGoodness Pam I know what u mean about the measurements I just did mine and am going to cry, I have gained so many inches... So so so very bad...

Weight: 152.8
    Legs 24 and 23.5
    Arms both 11.5
    Chest 38
    Waist 38
    Hips 42

Grrr so much to do to get back to where I was 2 months ago..

Well water and workout are done and I'm off to bed. Night all
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Water & Work out done, we'll get back to where we were Sundance, it's just going to take a lot of work! :sad:
  • unhinge
    Options
    Workout done - Water done :smile:
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Good on ya Kris! I know you don't feel like it today!
    My workout and water is done, though it wasn't pretty! I'm having some issues with my wrists and doing a push up is extremely painful! :sad: Any ideas on how to do a push up without using your hands???? Hopefully it's just temporary!
  • sundance2032
    Options
    My workout and water is done, though it wasn't pretty! I'm having some issues with my wrists and doing a push up is extremely painful! :sad: Any ideas on how to do a push up without using your hands???? Hopefully it's just temporary!

I know it is a lot harder but I can try on ur fists. Hope it gets better soon.

I got my water in and my workout for yesterday. I'm off to get my workout in then to help my friend pull carpet. Have a great day everyone.
  • unhinge
    Options

You could modify them Pammie and do them up against a wall for now till your wrist is better. Take it easy on them so you don't make things worse. -- Spoken from one who is extremely careful of my ankle after last years injury... :wink:
  • unhinge
    Options
    Workout and water done!
    I'm gonna feel this one in the morning. I made it through 3 rotations in 15 minutes with a 10 minute warm up on my bike and a 10 minute cool down AND up and down the ladder all day painting my house! :grumble:

Oh well, at least I'm feeling better. :smile:
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Thanks girls, my wrists are feeling better today, I've been working on a flagstone patio, don't know why that would cause it, but DH made me take a couple of days off and it seems to have helped ....I'm not going to tell him he was right, I'd never hear the end of it! :grumble: Kris you rocked it today!!!! My workout (10 minutes - 2 rotations) and water finished.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I totally spaced doing my work out yesterday! I did get all my water in though. Sorry :(
  • sundance2032
    Options
    Hi girls, I did so bad yesterday, I worked my butt off helping out my friend pull carpet, but I ate 3 candy bars...I feel like. Crap...
    I'm so glad I did my workout before I left and I'm so glad I did cause there is no way I could have did it when I gothome. I also got in all my water plus some :)
  • unhinge
    Options
    Don't worry about it too much sundance, you probably worked it off pulling carpet... that's hard work!

Hottest day of the summer here so I have been drinking water like a crazy lady :laugh:

Why do those woman in the videos make the workout moves look SO easy!!!! I got through the workout but after yesterdays workout the "Bridge" nearly killed me!!!!! Thank goodness tomorrow is a rest day :))
  • sundance2032
    Options
    Don't worry about it too much sundance, you probably worked it off pulling carpet... that's hard work!

Hottest day of the summer here so I have been drinking water like a crazy lady :laugh:

Why do those woman in the videos make the workout moves look SO easy!!!! I got through the workout but after yesterdays workout the "Bridge" nearly killed me!!!!! Thank goodness tomorrow is a rest day :))

Thanks, I sure hope so, I am up on weight from wed so I hope I'm back down tomorrow. And I know, those ladies do make it look easy, but then again if I was that size it would be easier... My tummy will feel it tomorrow :). I also got my water in for today.

Night all.