First day!

Options
Hey guys! I was just running down the list. I'm hoping this is going to be an easy sell for me, because I have been working from the paleo-low carb angle and I had cut a lot of this stuff out of my diet to begin with. I still cheat a little sometimes and drink some diet ginger ale just to get some bubbly drinks in. Anyone have any suggestions of things I could drink to replace that? I used to love San Pellegrino Aranciata but it has too much carbs and sugar for me to even LOOK at it on grocery store shelves without getting fat. I've tried flavored carbonated water, but they all taste like kiddie kool-aid to me. Help me get over this thing!

Replies

• oberpfalz
    Options
    I am going to by a soda stream here this next week. Wanted one for awhile.
  • Erin70CA
    Erin70CA Posts: 85
    Options
    Personally I think the occasional diet soda is okay. Aspartame isn't great though.
    Hey guys! I was just running down the list. I'm hoping this is going to be an easy sell for me, because I have been working from the paleo-low carb angle and I had cut a lot of this stuff out of my diet to begin with. I still cheat a little sometimes and drink some diet ginger ale just to get some bubbly drinks in. Anyone have any suggestions of things I could drink to replace that? I used to love San Pellegrino Aranciata but it has too much carbs and sugar for me to even LOOK at it on grocery store shelves without getting fat. I've tried flavored carbonated water, but they all taste like kiddie kool-aid to me. Help me get over this thing!