Question regarding the set

Options
joan111582
joan111582 Posts: 21 Member
Hi Group!
I've been searching for an at-home weight training program and stumbled upon Chalean. From the sounds of it, it's just what I've been looking for! Well, except for the price tag. :) I have seen some used sets on Amazon and Ebay, but they don't come with the band or fat tester. How important are they? I have a "regular" band already, is that similar to what's in the set?

Thanks for your guidance. I'm looking forward to being part of the group!

Joan

Replies

• mpf1
    mpf1 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I bought mine used on Amazon-- came in great condition. I am using dumb bells, and don't have the bands. The only thing missing was the calendar which you can google on line. I also bought p90x used from Amazon - also in great condition. The new sets are so expensive!
  • MrsT_2009
    MrsT_2009 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I ordered Brazil Butt Lift and Chalean Extreme from Amazon (at different times) and both arrived with issues. Some of the dvd's wouldn't play, i didn't get the guidebooks, and the packaging was crappy. I'll only order straight from beachbody from now on. It's worth the extra money to avoid the hassle for me.

To answer your question, any resistance band should work.
  • chojolitos
    chojolitos Posts: 100
    Options
    I'll recommend you to get it from beachbody .:flowerforyou:
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    the band she uses is a stretchy band w/o handles. she ties it together to put around her ankles for certain exercises. it's not tubing, but a flat piece of rubber.