Roll Call for 08/04...Did you finish today's workout???

Options
I just finished L3D8 - only two more to go! My husband's bought tickets for us to go on an interactive zoo adventure as my reward for sticking it out! (I've started the shred a few times before, but never finished, and this is something I've wanted to do for years but haven't because it's a little pricey.) So if I don't turn up for the Ripped in 30 group or whatever's starting next, it's because I've been eaten by a tiger. :devil: <- closest thing I could find to a tiger! :laugh:

Replies

• sandrahermione
    Options
    I have two more days two. Cannot wait for ripped in 30
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 28 finished! Only 2 more to go, then on to Ripped in 30.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    day 27 3 more days
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Workout done - I think I'm on day 27. I actually did level 2 today instead of level 3. I had a tight and sore hamstring yesterday and it's still there, so I didn't want to push it with the jumping squats and sumos. I'm still dripping sweat at the end of the workout as I pushed myself to try more of the advanced things this time instead of just the beginners like before.
  • mmancini73
    Options
    Day 27, L3D7 done! Can't wait to finish Day 30...almost there everyone! :)
  • arylia
    arylia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Done for today!
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Excellent job ladies! I finished day 28! I wish I were stronger to be able to hold myself up during the plank moves - but instead I must use the beginner version and use knees - I fell hard on my left knee a few days ago and the bruise is really starting to talk to me during these workouts!
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 3, Day 6!
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Forgot to update this - finished Level 3, Day 1. :)
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just finished L3D8 - only two more to go! My husband's bought tickets for us to go on an interactive zoo adventure as my reward for sticking it out! (I've started the shred a few times before, but never finished, and this is something I've wanted to do for years but haven't because it's a little pricey.) So if I don't turn up for the Ripped in 30 group or whatever's starting next, it's because I've been eaten by a tiger. :devil: <- closest thing I could find to a tiger! :laugh:

Yay you!!!!! I like your tiger!