1month at cut done - results..

Options
Tahlij
Tahlij Posts: 31 Member
Weighed in and took measurements at the end of June and started eating at cut (15%), today I re-took and....

4lb off, 1inch off my thigh, 1 inch off my hips and 1.5 inch off my waist

I love EM2LW...thank you, thank you, thank you!!

To celebrate I took my fella for a little Sunday morning wake up jog!

I'm thinking 1 more month at cut then 2 weeks at TDEE and then back to cut.

Anyone on the fence about giving it a go - DO IT!! First 6/8 weight are the toughest (coming from a VLCD) but once you push through you feel amazing! My hair has grown ridiculously fast, my nails are strong, my skin is fresh with no dark circles around my eyes and I have bags of energy - and I've even had a pizza :)

Thanks for reading guys, and thank you for you stories on here which have really helped me along the way..

Tails xx

Replies

• Settuccini
    Options
    Woohoo! Awesome, congrats! So you're happy and doing well, not to mention... you get to eat. :D

This is really encouraging. I'm only on week 5 myself and have gained quite a bit, but I'm learning to accept it and I'm just going to keep on getting through this. So thank you for your post!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAY!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

That is some wonderful news!!!
    Your plan sounds perfect and you are such an inspiration to those of us STILL in the dreaded RESET!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great result thanks for sharing. The best but for me is you feeling the difference in energy & way you look & feel.
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results! Yay! Good job and thanks so much for sharing!
  • jdier
    jdier Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for the encouragement! :smile:
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!!:drinker:
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    fabulous!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Wonderful :)
  • Kooopons
    Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Love hearing about everyones success on here!!

So happy for you and your amazing results....Thanks for sharing with us all!! Congrats to you...You give us all motivation to keep going and just have patience!! YAY you!!! :happy:
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You are encouraging. I am at my 5th week of upping calories to get to my TDEE, currently at 1900 trying to get to 2200. I am feeling sluggish, but glad that I can eat food. Also I am very hungry, all the time! Hah. Keep with it!
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Wonderful results, both in the numbers and emotional/life nsvs.
  • Tahlij
    Options
    Thanks guys :) Love this..
  • epcooper
    epcooper Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your update! It's really inspiring for those of us in the middle of our reset. I'm so looking forward to my cut, but I'm also really enjoying the amount of food I'm able to eat. :happy:
  • crystalwelshroberts
    crystalwelshroberts Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    great job! I love reading these!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Love it! So happy for you :love: :flowerforyou:
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    thats great!!!! and good for you celebrating with a run, i usuall celebrate reaching goals with a giant egg topped cheeseburger!
  • Tahlij
    Options
    thats great!!!! and good for you celebrating with a run, i usuall celebrate reaching goals with a giant egg topped cheeseburger!

That comes tomorrow for my leaving do - that's a whole other celebration :)
  • rr85114
    rr85114 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! You're getting me excited about going to cut in 2 weeks :)