New to this group, and a struggling binger.

Liteach
Liteach Posts: 4 Member
Hi guys, I have been a binger for year, and it is the real reason I'm 100 pounds overweight. It's always at night and it has nothing to do with hunger. I could definitely use some support!

Replies

• greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Welcome to the group! I've been a binger on and off for about 25 years now. I'm back to the support boards because I can't handle being out of control anymore. Yup, nothing to do with hunger. For me it's about my emotions and trigger foods. I can always use more support! I will send you a friend request. :smile:
  • camiah
    camiah Posts: 146
    I'm a newbie to this group too. I'm a lifer, and have about as much to lose as you do. Good luck to you--it is so hard, sometimes. But together, we can deal with it better than we can alone.
  • Liteach
    Liteach Posts: 4 Member
    I agree...I've never really talked about this (outside of therapy), so hopefully the support will be a good thing.
  • toffee322
    toffee322 Posts: 186 Member
    welcome and hope you will find some supports here.. i'm been binging mostly at night on and off for the past couple years.. i think it's because i'm bored, i feel lonely and i don't love myself enough.. anyway.. good luck everyone!
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Welcome! I am new to the group too. I have been struggling this since childhood I am now realizing. I never talk about it either, but seems that this is a very supportive group. :-)