8/4- 2.25 mi
    8/5- 3.25 mi

Total- 15.50 Miles.
    Left to go- 34.5 Miles

How are you guys all doing??
  • livingandlovinglife
    livingandlovinglife Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Deb and I'm soooooooo happy to be here!!!!!! I did one mile this morning with my Walk Away the Pounds DVD and I used two-pound hands weights while walking. My goal for August is 30 miles. Here is my update:

8/1/12 - 2 miles (WATP Express)
    8/3/12 - 2 miles (WATP Super Walk)
    8/4/12 - 2 miles (WATP Express)
    8/5/12 - 1 mile (WATP)

7 miles so far and 23 more to go!!!!
  • SekhHydra
    SekhHydra Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi im maz, from the u.k

saw this and wanted to join, hopfully it will keep me going on the treadmil lol..have been away from the treadmil for month nearly and yer...shall count the miles i do on the treadmil only..as going to town or super market, cnt really keep count ...so yea more reason to keep up the treadmil :)
    jus done few mins on there but bout to get bk on, shall up date stats after.
    i aim to do 50miles.
    x
  • xkdrowex
    xkdrowex Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    8/1 - 2mi
    8/2 - 3mi
    8/3 - 2mi
    8/4 - had to attend a birthday party and didn't get any time in. :(
    8/5 - 4.5mi (trying to make up for slacking yesterday!)

total 11.5mi with 38.5 to go.
  • Cocoliciousbabe
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this group. I will post my workout tomorrow. Im not working out today. I look forward to participating with this group. I am building up my endurance to jog a full two miles without stopping by the end of the month
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    Dont have the breakdiwn to hand but so far i have done 16 miles....aiming for 50!
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    Hi im maz, from the u.k

saw this and wanted to join, hopfully it will keep me going on the treadmil lol..have been away from the treadmil for month nearly and yer...shall count the miles i do on the treadmil only..as going to town or super market, cnt really keep count ...so yea more reason to keep up the treadmil :)
    jus done few mins on there but bout to get bk on, shall up date stats after.
    i aim to do 50miles.
    x

Hi Maz! Thanks for stopping by :) Nice job getting back on the treadmill! :)

Also, I love your piercings! Glad you're joining us! :)
  • Marie294
    Options
    Hi my name is Deb and I'm soooooooo happy to be here!!!!!! I did one mile this morning with my Walk Away the Pounds DVD and I used two-pound hands weights while walking. My goal for August is 30 miles. Here is my update:

8/1/12 - 2 miles (WATP Express)
    8/3/12 - 2 miles (WATP Super Walk)
    8/4/12 - 2 miles (WATP Express)
    8/5/12 - 1 mile (WATP)

7 miles so far and 23 more to go!!!!

Awesome job again today, Deb!! :)
  • Marie294
    Options
    8/1 - 2mi
    8/2 - 3mi
    8/3 - 2mi
    8/5 - 4.5mi (trying to make up for slacking yesterday!)

total 11.5mi with 38.5 to go.

It didn't take you long at all to work back up to lots of miles! I knew you could do it, You're Awesome! :)
  • Marie294
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this group. I will post my workout tomorrow. Im not working out today. I look forward to participating with this group. I am building up my endurance to jog a full two miles without stopping by the end of the month

Glad you joined the group! We're glad you're here :) I would love to jog 2 miles one day! You're going to do awesome :)
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    just joined today :smile: will it be ok if i post total amount walked at the end of the week or does it need to be daily?
  • Marie294
    Options
    just joined today :smile: will it be ok if i post total amount walked at the end of the week or does it need to be daily?

Welcome! :) You can post as much or as little as you'd like! :) Once a week would be wonderful :)
  • lhudson78
    lhudson78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am starting running again, but I need some motivation.
    This week I've run 4 miles.
    It's a start!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Tammy. I recently have taken up running at 35! Today I completed my first 5k distance. I am in for 50 miles this month. So far I have completed 5.4 miles. Many more to go! You all are very encouraging! Keep up the great job everyone!
  • livingandlovinglife
    livingandlovinglife Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

8/01/12 - 2 miles (WATP)
    8/03/12 - 2 miles (WATP)
    8/04/12 - 2 miles (WATP)
    8/05/12 - 1 mile (WATP)
    8/06/12 - 2 miles (WATP)

9 miles so far and 21 more to go!!!!
  • SekhHydra
    Options
    thankyou :) xx
  • SekhHydra
    Options
    okay forgot to log n put down stat last night, only managed 2miles as my 2yr old was al grizzly.
    and just realized im away for like 6days this month and i no i wont b on the treadmil coz it b at home ARRGGHHH... i better do more treadmil lol... ne ways shall update at end of the week...
  • xkdrowex
    xkdrowex Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    8/1 - 2mi
    8/2 - 3mi
    8/3 - 2mi
    8/5 - 4.5mi (trying to make up for slacking 8/4!)
    8/6 - 5.0mi

total 16.5mi with 33.5 to go.
  • Marie294
    Options
    Hi Guys!! I got my 3.5 miles in today! Here's my starts so far for the month-

8/1 - 3.75 mi
    8/2- 2.75 mi
    8/3- 3.5 mi
    8/4- 2.25 mi
    8/5- 3.25 mi
    8/6- 3.5 mi

Total- 19.00 Miles
    Left to go- 31 Miles

Hope you all have a fantastic week! :)
  • sherrideniset
    sherrideniset Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a runner, but walking and jogging I do. I'm going to start using my eliptical more often (everyday) so this is the best thing for me- keep me honest with myself! So glad there are others out there to help and encourgae me :-)