Ripped in 30?

Options
Would anyone be interested in rolling into Ripped in 30 when we finish 30 DS?

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Me! I think I'd like maybe a 2-day break before beginning.

(Edit to add: I've already bought the video :smile:)
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested! Personally, I'm thinking either Ripped in 30 or the Run, Zombies! game, or alternating both.
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    I'm interested. :) (In both Ripped in 30 and Run, Zombies!)
  • bnrose
    bnrose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd love to! I've been doing level one a couple nights a week to burn a couple more calories but wanted to go through the whole 30 program when we were done.
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I was planning on doing ripped in 30 after the shred.
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    Good! I've felt so much more accountable doing this with a group. I've never started a group before, still kind of new to MFP, so bear with me! (unless anyone else wants to do it?). For those of you who started on July 8th, I think your 30 days are done on Aug 7th? Maybe we could shoot for a start date around Aug 10-12?
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My only dilemma is I'm going to the beach that week and we are renting the second floor of a house... don't think the first floor people would appreciate me jumping around, so not sure if I'll be able to start that week... I'll figure it out!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I'm in! My only dilemma is I'm going to the beach that week and we are renting the second floor of a house... don't think the first floor people would appreciate me jumping around, so not sure if I'll be able to start that week... I'll figure it out!

I just did level 2 of the 30DS in a hotel room 4 days in a row. Perhaps it's a little less noisy than doing it in a house would be, but I just made sure that I didn't start until very late morning (maybe 11 AM - I hit the gym for an hour first). It's really not all that bad because the strength and abs parts don't have any impact on the floor, so it's just really the few minutes here and there of cardio.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    planning on starting ripped in 30 in Sept. after the kids starts school(Sept.5)
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I already completed Ripped in 30, but I would not mind doing it again since I would have a group this time around.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Cracked open my Rubbermaid container holding my size 10 pants last night and I'm close to getting some of them done up. I think finishing the 30 DS and starting Ripped in 30 in August should get me into them before the school year starts (my goal now!). :smile:
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! Planned on starting it after I finished 30DS anyway.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I'm wondering if we should start this maybe a week or so after finishing 30DS for some people to catch up who are a little behind (and not counting rest days like me).
  • lish0710
    lish0710 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is a lot harder and I did not like it as much just an FYI. I went back to doing the 30DS instead when I tried Ripped a few months back.
  • mmancini73
    Options
    Are any of you more knowledgable in starting groups? I'll play around with it when I have time this week, but if any of you are more confident in starting our ripped in 30 page, go for it!
  • paradigmsubversion
    paradigmsubversion Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of the Ripped in 30 group, when 30DS ends. I am a little behind due to rest days and beginning the 30DS program with a schedule of every other day, so if there's a lag before the group starts, it will be even better for me!

I appreciate the encouragement and discussions of this group.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I still have 10 days of 30DS left. I'll be a little behind all you lovely ladies. I like to take rest days. :smile:
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I feel like I need a little bread from this near daily shredding myself, so I'm all for waiting to start. I would focus on running the meantime.

I suggest we set a date (maybe Sunday August 19th) and announce it out on the community boards for others to join. That way, people have time to finish the 30 DS who are behind and to get the video.

Any thoughts on that or a different start date?
  • mmancini73
    Options
    That sounds like a good idea. I still have two darn days of 30 DS to finish...my daughter's illness is running through the house, so I'm taking yet another night off :(
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I feel like I need a little bread from this near daily shredding myself, so I'm all for waiting to start. I would focus on running the meantime.
    I'm taking a little break... not bread. LOL! My mind must be craving carbs subconsciously.