Weekly Restart!

Options
ianconway
ianconway Posts: 194 Member
There are times where we all need a 'restart' to get us back up and moving. This Sunday's church service definitely hit the restart button for me!

If you missed it, you can view it here:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24172999

One big message I received was we don't always get the support from our family and friends. There is always going to be people putting us down when we are changing things. Don't let others actions determine your future. Keep going and if you fall, pick yourself up and keep on going!

Praise God!

Replies

• kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You are so right Ian - everyone is definitely not always in your amen corner we have to do this for ourselves !! Glad to hear you are in the right mind set and praying I continue to head that direction as well !!
  • rediup
    rediup Posts: 16
    Options
    going to church and praising God can never be wrong. Add to that daily bible study and prayer and you get a real conection with Him and the Holy Spirit . and They can work wounder in your life as long as you let God do the guilding and you dont try to dirrect.Belive me he nows where you need to go better then we do Im relly glad to here your going Your sister iln the Lord
  • ianconway
    Options
    You are so right Ian - everyone is definitely not always in your amen corner we have to do this for ourselves !! Glad to hear you are in the right mind set and praying I continue to head that direction as well !!

Thanks Kim! If we keep going in the direction that we have set forth, eventually we will make it to our goal! Asking God for help along the way definitely helps to win the small battles that will eventually lead to the win of the larger war!
  • ianconway
    Options
    going to church and praising God can never be wrong. Add to that daily bible study and prayer and you get a real conection with Him and the Holy Spirit . and They can work wounder in your life as long as you let God do the guilding and you dont try to dirrect.Belive me he nows where you need to go better then we do Im relly glad to here your going Your sister iln the Lord

Keep it up! With that kind of faith, anything is possible!
  • rediup
    rediup Posts: 16
    Options
    You are right , sometimes we stumble and all we can do is pick ourself up and keep going I know this last week has been very hard for me I had a grandaughter in the hosipal and I wasnt at home to watch what I was eating but I'm back on track now and she's going to be okay . So thank God for restarts