New to NROL4W - need friends!

Options
Hi all! I've almost finished reading the book and I'm planning to start with my first workout this week. I need some NROL4W friends to keep me on track and to get ideas for food options. My biggest struggle will be staying within my macros...I've never really had a problem eating within a certain amount of calories but haven't ever tried to keep the macros in check. I'm sure there will be many questions to come as I really get started so I need all the friends I can get! Thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello. Ive just started as well. Only 1 week in. I'll send you a request :-)
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Just starting Stage 4 - feel free to add
  • Absidey
    Absidey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend =) I'm doing an official start the first week of September. I've been adding in random phase 1 workouts wherever they fit for about 3 months while I finished out a group class with a personal trainer, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what a full time weight lifting program will do. Just the random workouts have done so much.

I'm kind of slacking off right now - not tracking food, because I'm in the middle of a move and I work too much, so I'm just doing the best I can with the time I have and trying not to stress about it. Things should calm down in September, and I'll get back to cooking and tracking. I usually aim for 120g of protein a day, spread over 3 meals and 2 snacks. It's tough getting the macros in balance, but I think I'm getting better at it.
  • beautybandit1
    Options
    Plz, everyone, add me as well! I am almost done with the book and can use all the advice and support getting with it! Thanks in advance!
  • Cyndist1
    Cyndist1 Posts: 21
    Options
    Okay I am in need of friends too. So please send requests my way too. =) Oh yes, I am on Stage 3 WOA4. Last Friday I thought I had completed Stage 3 and so excited to move on to Stage 4 until I went downstairs to workout and saw on the clipboard Stage 3 WOA. Oh well next week =)
    Thanks,
    Cindy
  • jhgreer
    jhgreer Posts: 145
    Options
    Thanks so much everybody!
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I'm close to finishing Stage 1. Just did 7B yesterday. I'm going to repeat this for my own personal gains. Feel free to add me, but let meknow you're a NROL4W
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Almost finished with stage 1 ... Feel free to add me. I don't follow the diet plan ( I try to.stay low carbs such as white bread, pasta, rice, etc because it makes me feel better)
  • jtakingcareofherself
    jtakingcareofherself Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Just got the book and plan on starting next Sunday, the 12th! Or sooner if I read fast. Feel free to add me.
    I've got 25 lbs more to lose and I'm 5'5".
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to finish stage 1 and will send you a friend request :)