How is it going?

Options
morgansmom02
morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
I have planned most of my day out today. I have chicken in the crockpot! Just gotta figure out something for lunch.

Replies

• Erin70CA
    Erin70CA Posts: 85
    Options
    I did pretty good yesterday. Best day yet since I started MFP, even get my water in. Have a binge on baked almonds because I couldn't sleep - emotional eater. But they are healthly, I will just have to watch it for the rest of the day.

I have planned most of my day out today. I have chicken in the crockpot! Just gotta figure out something for lunch.
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    Ugh! So mad at myself. So far I have failed! Saturday I did great. I was camping this weekend so I did not get a chance to go to the grocery store. I ate out last night and had fried okra with my dinner and this morning I had 1/2 a donut for breakfast.

The donut was not even a donut I would normally eat, but someone at work brought them in. I work in a very small office. There are only 5 of us. So I felt rude not eating one. Does anyone else have this problem? I shouldn't feel guilty for not wanting to eat someone else's food, but I do. I think it goes back to being a kid when you ate at someone else's house you had better finish your entire plate and you certaintly didn't complain about what was being served.
  • KendyDawn81
    Options
    Doing pretty good so far, with all of the unexpected this weekend!
  • NewASH2013
    NewASH2013 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It is going okay.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Aw, jump back in and try again!! I work in a small office too. Every Wednesday there are bagels and every Friday there are donuts. There is always one donut left in the box at the end of the day which is always my favorite donut. I end up just taking it home and giving it to my kid.
  • oberpfalz
    Options
    Working on getting more protein than carbs in. It's not easy for me. I love my bread.
  • audreygumm
    Options
    Doing good.......haven't been to a fast food restaurant yet...YEAH!!! I'm really looking forward to saving money...haha. I'm gonna shoot for if I want to go out and eat then whatever I spend there I have to put double in my savings account. So then it's not a $7 meal, its a $21 meal. haha... We'll see how it goes. Good luck everyone
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Going good so far! Still at 100% success... even though its way early in the challege. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Ugh! So mad at myself. So far I have failed! Saturday I did great. I was camping this weekend so I did not get a chance to go to the grocery store. I ate out last night and had fried okra with my dinner and this morning I had 1/2 a donut for breakfast.

The donut was not even a donut I would normally eat, but someone at work brought them in. I work in a very small office. There are only 5 of us. So I felt rude not eating one. Does anyone else have this problem? I shouldn't feel guilty for not wanting to eat someone else's food, but I do. I think it goes back to being a kid when you ate at someone else's house you had better finish your entire plate and you certaintly didn't complain about what was being served.

I work in an office as well and there are donuts and other snacks ALL THE TIME, not to mention the weekly run to Hardee's on Friday mornings. I know its really hard, but you should never feel bad for not eathing their stuff. It may help if you let them know that you are participating in this challenge so they are aware why you aren't partaking in the treats. That's what I did and even though everyone thinks I am crazy... they haven't been offering me the bad stuff. Hope that helps!