Goals!

Options
lissa0040
lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
What are the goals you want to reach before 2013?

Replies

• lissa0040
    Options
    I would like to lose another 50 pounds. I know it sounds like an awful lot but I am going for it. I have a trainer now and the scale has began to move so the exercise will help me get closer. I really have to work on keeping my food under control and I know I can make it happen!
  • mundih
    mundih Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i want to be at least a 100kg , that would make me so happy

and also want to be able to run 10 minutes on the treadmill and wear a europian size 46.
  • mundih
    Options
    I would like to lose another 50 pounds. I know it sounds like an awful lot but I am going for it. I have a trainer now and the scale has began to move so the exercise will help me get closer. I really have to work on keeping my food under control and I know I can make it happen!

girl 50pounds is very doable , i am aiming for 40-50pounds loss by end of the year tooo.
    If we keep the ball rolling at this pace, hell there is no way to stop us!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to be under 200, or as close to getting to ONEDERLAND as possible.
  • mundih
    Options
    I am aiming to be under 200, or as close to getting to ONEDERLAND as possible.

lol i would die if i ever come near the hundreds in pounds
  • sarita66
    sarita66 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I would also like to lose 50 pounds by the end of the year. I would also like to wear a slammin' new outfit to go swing dancing.
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose 40-50 by the end of the year. And I want to be able to walk further with less knee pain, I have a couple of milestones this year
    my 50th birthday and getting married. Maybe surving the rest of the year would be a better goal! Ha!
  • lissa0040
    Options
    I also want to lose 40-50 by the end of the year. And I want to be able to walk further with less knee pain, I have a couple of milestones this year
    my 50th birthday and getting married. Maybe surving the rest of the year would be a better goal! Ha!

LOL you will do more than survive!!
  • blesssedmomof4
    blesssedmomof4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to hit my halfway mark by the holidays so I can prove to my family I can do it and also hope to have enough discipline by the holidays to make good decisions and not have to regret what I eat the next day. If I can lead by example than maybe some of my family who are really obese and unhealthy and who want to lose weight but seem to always fall of the wagon will see it CAN be done and take a step in the right direction. ACTIONS speak more than WORDS! This is true in weight loss and exercise decisions we make too!
  • chrissy198727
    chrissy198727 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    By 2013, I want to loose 50 pounds. Or be as close as I can to 200 pounds....Or at least before I move.
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i see everyone on here saying they want to lose 40-50 lbs by 2013. re you adding on to previously lost weight? becaus if not thats like 10 lbs a month. is that heathy? and is it pssible? if it is, can someone please tell me how? my goal by the new year was around 20 lbs, about a month. not trying to be a downer, just trying to understand:smile:
  • DaNae9402
    DaNae9402 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would love to make it to onederland! Realistically, I would be happy if I could lose 30 lbs by the New Year. I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated since I'm new. I'm at 1360 calories and love Zumba. My long term goal is to lose about 90 lbs. I just have to start chipping it away one week at a time. Good luck to everyone and have a great week!
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    To answer your question, I chose 50 pounds by the end of the year because I am just getting started and at over 300 pounds I know the first 20-30 pounds will come off fairly easily. For someone who is 'just' 50-100 pounds overweight, that might not be as realistic. I think your goals sound very realistic!
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get my scale moving again! I think I would be thrilled if I could lose another 20 by the end of the year.
  • katibug11
    Options
    My first weight goal milestone is to lose at least 30 lbs by January 1st :) I also want to quit smoking for good by 2013, because I know it would help improve my health all the way around.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    My first weight goal milestone is to lose at least 30 lbs by January 1st :) I also want to quit smoking for good by 2013, because I know it would help improve my health all the way around.

I'm a former smoker (I quit about 17 years ago) and I am in your corner!!
  • Theocian74
    Theocian74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 30 lbs by Christmas.