Starting today, looking for buddies!

Options
momof2osaurus
momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
I'd love some mfp friends who are also doing JMBR! I'll take whatever support I can get. :)

Replies

• megebhart
    Options
    I started today as well! I didnt do the quickstart kickstart diet week. Im a picky eater and those recipes sounded gross to me ha. Plus with a toddler and an extra picky husband no way I could eat that stuff while they're eating better food.
    Still sticking to 1200 calories and following the workout plan. Im excited!
    Good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Seems like lot of us started doing this...I startes two weeks ago...did the QuickStart workouts...not the diet...feel free to friend
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request your way! Starting today as well. I am not following the kickstart diet per say, but I am stealing some of the recipes for lunch/dinner this week. I always have a protein shake smoothie for breakfast on weekdays so I am sticking with that. I may do double workouts some days this week but today I won't have time.
  • awakenedsoul
    awakenedsoul Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request your way! Just started as well and looking for buddies. Doing the kickstart workout schedule but modifying the eating plan a bit. Tried it before and just got super bored so changing it up in hopes it will keep me on track. Good luck!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    How is it going?
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I just started today, feel free to add me