Sorry I've been MIA lately.

Options
I have a 6mm kidney stone that can not be passed. I ended up in the ER last Tuesday and have been on pain meds since then. I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow at 1pm, have to be there by 11am. I expect to be out of it Monday and Tuesday, possibly Wednesday.

Thanks for the concern, I am so ready for this to be over.

On the upside, I lost some more weight. ;)

Replies

• cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Ouch - get better soon
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, prayers of comfort, guidance for the surgery team, and for a quick recovery. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    So sorry to here this news. Those are no fun! I will be saying a prayer for you and your family. Thinking about you and praying for a fast recovery.
  • cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. Along with your doctors.
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    Flip flop!! you poor thing!! ow ow ow ow owwwww!! Are they going to be able to blow it up with a laser thingy or are they having to go in to get it?? (actually sorry.. last thing you wanna be doing is typing what you're gonna go thru!) Will be thinking of you and hoping for a quick recovery... poor little fishie.... big hugs (and congrats on losing more weight..... hope it wasnt because of this kidney stone..!! hugs and thoughts will be with you!! Please let us know when you can that you're on the road to recovery!
  • 1slimlinda
    1slimlinda Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Will be thinking of you. Kidney stones are no fun and very painful. Sorry you are having to deal with this. Heal fast. Linda
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Oh, so sorry to hear that, Flipflop. wishing you the best and a quick recovery.
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Keep your chin up and good luck on the surgery! Hope you feel better soon!!
  • kobiemom
    kobiemom Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Oh, Sweetie Flip Flop! Feel better soon. That's like giving birth again. Hopefully the drugs will be good.
  • mazie61
    mazie61 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Best wishes Flip Flop! Send good thoughts your way!:flowerforyou:
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Good luck Flip Flop!
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Flip Flop, Kidney Stones are terrible, and I am very sorry that you are going through this. Thanks for giving us a status update, I think we all like the opportunity to send positive vibes to our fellow Mad Hatters. So you can bet that we have all sent a virtual hug your way!
  • cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I think I feel the love in this room for flip flop.
  • flipflopsintx
    flipflopsintx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the well wishes. I'm doing really well now. I have 2 Dr apts this week to tell me that I am in fact, doing well and this is all behind me.