Needing C25K friends!!

Options
Hey guys. I started W4D1 today and I did great!! None of my friends are doing C25K so i'm struggling to find support and I have a feeling in these last 5 weeks, i'm going to need it. I'm 22 and needing to lose 49 more pounds. I've already lost 14 in 28 days!! Any support would be better than no support!! :)

Replies

• SLHartman
    SLHartman Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting to week 4! I'm on week 7 and would not have gotten there if I didn't have anyone helping to push me. I have about 3 close friends and my husband all taking this journey with me. They keep me accountable! I'll gladly help with some movtivation, so feel free to send a friend request!
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Well done on your progress with C25K. I will be starting week 7 Monday. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can get through this together.
  • jsidel126
    jsidel126 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I found the interval portion of c25k challenging but not difficult. I was not a runner when I started. I start W9 tommorrow and am throwing in speed intervals on the off days. Feel free to friend me...
  • VivianBaconbatch
    VivianBaconbatch Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started again today after quitting in week 5 two years ago. It's really tough without having someone to do it with. Today I used my treadmill, I guess I wanted to get a little better before I risk being seen. lol
  • justdenise
    justdenise Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 today. I'm far behind you, but you can add me if you want to. Just put C25k in the message so I know you're not some random weirdo. LOL
  • justdenise
    justdenise Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 today. I'm far behind you, but you can add me if you want to. Just put C25k in the message so I know you're not some random weirdo. LOL
  • Nownourish
    Nownourish Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 4 tomorrow. It's such a great programme isn't it! I have about 64 lbs to lose. Keep up the great work :smile:
  • grecogab90
    grecogab90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I jsut started week one, i''ve been wanting to do it for a while. Feel free to add me! :)
  • bozmo
    bozmo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 7. This last week a friend has been running with me and its great to have the extra motivation! Feel free to add me.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I started more than two months ago but only just doing the Week 7 runs as I've repeated a few (which most people do and is absolutely fine!).

Feel free to add me!
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    im just beginning week one on Thursday, feel free to add me :)
  • deedee0398
    deedee0398 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am restarting this week. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 5 yesterday, feel free to add me as well.