Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello from Texas

Hello! My name is Emily and I am a 20 yearold from Texas. I've done weight watchers on and off for about 2 years now and have been a member of weight watchers for a little over a year. I am looking for some support on MFP because I had to weed weight watchers out of my budget. I've lost weight in the past by counting calories, however, I had a more difficult time sticking to counting calories than I did with weight watchers. I would appreciate any support I can get!

Replies

• TammySue57
    TammySue57 Posts: 11 Member
    You can do it!!
  • naomiari
    naomiari Posts: 36 Member
    I've never done weight watchers but right now I am doing insanity. I paid 75 for it through Craigslist. I totally understand wanting to save money. Feel free to add me for support
  • I have also done weight watchers in the past. I did not stick to it because of figuring points. Feel free to add me too for support if you need it
  • I'm in ATX, feel free to add me :) we TX girls gotta stick together!!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    I'm in S.A. Add me if you want. I agree, us girls def hav to stick together.