How many calories?

Just wondering how many calories everyone is actually consuming. Today is the first day that I am actually keeping track and as of now, with only 2 meals left I have only consumed 456 calories. I'm not hungry, I am eating every 3 hours, following the foods I can eat in the book. It just seems like I should be eating more calories.

Replies

• mallkrawler
    mallkrawler Posts: 6 Member
    1500 on low carb and 2000 on high carb.... make sure to count the veggies even they are unlimhard time getting caloruesited and any sauces. Also if you have a hard time getting your calories do protein shakes its an easy couple hundred cals
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    I too have been fairly consistently falling under my calorie levels. I find if I do reall food I am around 800*900 sometimes I may hit 1000, If I have days where I eat a protein bar or more than one shake I am closer to 1200 however that being said whichever way I go I generally am not hungry or feel weak.
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    I'm usually in the range of 1200 to 1500 but there have been several around1000.
  • Does anyone know if the ViSalus shakes are approved for this meal plan? I have 2 bags of it left from trying it a few months ago. It tastes good, just didn't like the whole 2 shakes a day and not enough real food.
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    I would think as long as the protein is on the higher side and carbs and fats low, they should be fine.