Cardio 2

Options
Does anyone else love the "Carido 2 " workout as much as I do? I think I like it more then Cardio 1. I felt like I was at a Plateau for a few weeks this summer and with finally biting the bullet and making an appointment to try on Wedding Dresses in October it was time to step my game up. When I discovered how much I enjoyed Cardio 2 I have started using it almost daily and since doing so I feel like the weight it just falling off.

"What's that smell? ....thats the smell of the FAT buring off your Abs!" - JIllian Michaels

Loving the program and I obviously think you need to find what works best for you but having an office job and enjoying weekend cocktaisl I think this was just what I needed! :bigsmile:

Replies

• KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    I agree that cardio 2 is much better than cardio 1. I think it's funner and less repetitive. I'm glad the program is working so well for you; keep it up!
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I really like cardio 2 too. I even got to liking the burpees!
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I was sick of cardio 1, so Cardio 2 was a welcome change. It moves quicker too
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Look forward to hearing what you think of Cardio 3. It's a killer!
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I like cardio 2 alot as well. The intervals aren't too long like in cardio 1, and they aren't too short and crazy like in cardio 3. I have a hard time sticking with constant cardio, because I hate it, so cardio 2 was a good mix for me. Glad you're liking the program too!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i hate cardio 2 but i only love it because its more intense than cardio 1 obviously lol. i'm sure ill say the same thing when i hit phase 3...lol i use cardio 1 as my 2xa day workouts when i need an extra burn.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    I also like Cardio 2 better than Cardio 1 mostly because of the shorter intervals. When I have the time I am going to start doing it more often with the other workouts. I good use a boost to over come my plateau.