Level 2

2»

Replies

• quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    I just finished day 2 of week 2. Yesterday was my first day and I totally half-assed it. I wish I had previewed it. Planks definitely kill my wrists and I find them hard to do. Also, think I'm in need of new sneakers because it's really had to do the plank jacks and climbers. I always feel like my feet are moving around and I can't get a good grip.
  • quie618
    I'm on Level 2, Day 2. The hardest part for me is the "ab hold" in the second set (I think it's the second set of weight intervals) - where you're sitting down with legs out straight and pushing up with your hands and then going into a table top position. It kills my wrists - I can't get much air between the floor and my butt. Oh well - it's a tough one but I'm going to get through it!

The ab hold was hard on my wrists too, so I use larger hand weights on either side to hold -- they also allow me to lift a little higher to get my butt off the ground. There's an ab hold in level 3 too :(.

I can't lift my butt up!
  • quie618
    Oh and week 2 is killing my knees. Especially the high knees with the cardio.
  • bleepingamazing
    bleepingamazing Posts: 1 Member
    Is anyone else struggling with their knees on level two? I did it once, a couple of weeks ago and my knees crunched all day. I'm a runner and suffered massive knee drama two years ago, so I didn't do it again. I tried again last night. On one hand, I was WAY stronger this time. On the other, my knees were dying by the high knees that I had to stop because the impact was too much. I also had to modify to plank jacks for the cardio set where you pull your legs in from plank in the cardio spot. If there is one thing I learned from being incapacitated from running for about a year, it's listen to your knees. You'll miss them when they're gone.
  • rose_ruby
    rose_ruby Posts: 37 Member
    glad to read other people are struggling with level 2. I started yesterday and I burnt 100 calls less than level 1 because I had such trouble keeping up and doing lot of the moves. Hope it gets better or I don't see worth carrying on!
  • heatherxdawn
    heatherxdawn Posts: 1 Member
    I'm on day 3 of level 2. It is killing me. I'm not burning as much calories as week 1. I'm having some serious problems with the plank cardio. I just can't stay in plank. My arms shake so bad & I have to drop down. I want to kill it but I'm having a hard time! I alsmost feel like I should go back to week one just so I can work on the plank & get the cardio from week 1. I'm loving the DVD though. Jillian makes me laugh! I really like what she has to say though. Especially when she yells "GET SOME" It's funny.