Today I am 283.2
  • amarshall29
    Options
    8/1 194
    8/8 192
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Greta job posting your results! For the two of you posted here, i will go ahead and update the spreadsheet, but anyone else posting here, please message me your results. It's easier for me since i am at work to just check messages on my phone versus having to look through the posts.

My results......

1 pound lost in the right direction!!!

Results sent to you via msg.
    I'll post my results here also.

0.5 lb lost.....I'll take it! I am trying to change some things to get off this plateau. Will be exciting to see what next week brings.

Great job to all. Hang in there!!!
  • mwilliams1974
    Options
    Been a decent week - start 197lb and now at 193.5lb. Hoping for some more good results next time as I've been working my backside off!
  • DPownell2005
    DPownell2005 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    SW:240
    CW:237

3 down...7 to go :)

(Also, message my stats to you directly for the spreadsheet.)
  • davids122
    Options
    SW: 215
    CW: 213.5

:)

Happy with this given the hectic week I've had, will be more focussed this week - aiming for a 3.5lb loss which would take me to the 15 Stone milestone. Have a good week everyone :)
  • fajeeta
    fajeeta Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    SW 138.5
    CW 136.5

Bam! Now to do it again. :D

Lookin good all!!!
  • Tdubois
    Tdubois Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Start: 205
    Yesterday weighed 202
    lost 3 lbs :)

Wishing everyone a great day!
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 194.8
    Current Weight: 189.8

Lost 5 pounds!
  • Jane0322
    Jane0322 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I think I posted my weight under a different topic cause I don't see it here. LOL Anyway you are all doing so awesome. I not doing as well as most of you but I did manage to take 1 pound off when I weighed in yesterday. I need to get a handle on not thinking calories eaten away from home don't count.:frown: I'll be away this weekend so I'm going to try the Stop sign method. When I am reading the menu when I eat out, if I see something I WANT but I know is not healthy for me or may trigger a binge, I'm going to to hold a big stop sign up in my mind and take a moment to think about this August Challenge and what I'll feel like if the scale goes up on Wednesday, and then look for a healthier choice. Also I'm going to drink at least one big glass of water before I order. Also another trick is to have them box half the meal before they bring it to the table, or if they allow it order off the children's menu if they have some healthy choices on it.

When you get the choice to sit it out or Dance... I hope you Dance.... by Lee Ann Womack... if you need some inspiration look for this one on Utube.

Have a great weekend everyone ... :heart:

Starting weight Aug. 1 201.4
    Current weight Aug. 8 200.4
  • amarshall29
    Options
    Wow that is awesome. I wish I could put more time into working out I want to see more of a change in weight and in fitting into my clothes... but at least the scale hasn't gone up :-)