Is it just me feeling this way?

Options
Jade17694
Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
Ever since BodyRock has become more professional i just don't seem to like it as much. When i watch the workouts and little hints and tips pop up i get really annoyed. I loved the workouts when they were rough and didnt have things interrupting them. The recent one with Sean and Haley really wound me up because he just stood there watching her and 'encouraging' her.

I miss Lisa! Her workouts were/are brilliant - especially real time because you see her struggling at the same time you are and seeing her push through helps you do the same.

Think i'm gonna stick with making my own 12 min routines up (i'll still be around here though lurking and making the odd comment :smile: )

That's my rant for the day :laugh:

Keep BodyRockin' :bigsmile:

Replies

• myrtille
    myrtille Posts: 37
    Options
    I wonder if Lisa is coming back ??
    She has been in Spain foreverrr!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I haven't been as into bodyrock as I was back when I started. I mostly use it as a cardio warm up to weight training now, so I haven't been using weights with the workouts. I don't feel them as motivating as it used to be, for me.
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    I guess as I didn't know it 'before' I can't really compare!

I do like the hints and tips on form, I don't pay much attention to them when I'm working out but when I'm watching through first time they are handy and saves time on a tutorial video.

I do miss Lisa though! hope she's back soon!
  • NuevaNatalia
    NuevaNatalia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wait, Lisa's gone? I started to like her slowly (once Zuzana left). What happened?
  • Jade17694
    Options
    She's in Spain on holiday (been there for well over a month now!).Not heard anything about her going home any time soon either. Her workout posts have been very irregular -.-
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    The two new girls are turning me off from bodyrock. Not because I am a groupie for Lisa-Marie. Lish is really hard for me to watch. Like in her latest video, she said "make sure your knee doesn't go over your foot" while her knee is going over her foot every single time. Also her having to take quick break doesn't motivate me because I feel like I am in better shape than her. The other girl is ok, but her last two workouts are abs focus and I just don't like workouts that are not full body. So I just do bodyrock workout when I like the exercises in the workout.
  • Jade17694
    Options
    The two new girls are turning me off from bodyrock. Not because I am a groupie for Lisa-Marie. Lish is really hard for me to watch. Like in her latest video, she said "make sure your knee doesn't go over your foot" while her knee is going over her foot every single time. Also her having to take quick break doesn't motivate me because I feel like I am in better shape than her. The other girl is ok, but her last two workouts are abs focus and I just don't like workouts that are not full body. So I just do bodyrock workout when I like the exercises in the workout.

They're putting me off too. I used to just like it when it was Sean & Lisa oh and the Teshia for the flow workouts. It seems to me as though bodyrock is becoming something completely different than it was and i hate it.