JMBR Results!

Options
Yesterday was day 90 for me. 3 months complete, 3 levels, 12 dvds....blah blah. Best thing I've ever done. not only did it get me back into pre-pregnancy shape but it also gave me the taste for it. I start ripped in 30 tomorrow!!

Here are my results.

Beginning 90 days later loss
Weight: 159.2lb 145.00lb 14.2lb
Waist 37" 31.5" 6.5"
Hips 41" 39" 2"
Thighs 25" 24" 1" (I've never really had fat legs)

528658_10152024045885002_189650662_n.jpg
406208_10152024046785002_532676067_n.jpg
484608_10152024047555002_1594725278_n.jpg

I didn't take before pictures of me flexing because i can promise you my muscle mass was ZERO. the biggest difference I've found is in my back and bum. also my shoulders. I'm so happy with the results. Jillian, you genius you. I enjoyed every DVD (and of course sometimes hated) but i could always feel the burn, sweat and results as I went which I think is what really kept me at it. I've still got 5-10lb to loose and of course more toning but feeling proud! can't wait to start ripped in 30 tomorrow!

best of luck to the rest of you! you can do it!

EDIT/ if anyone can explain to me how to make the pictures fit the page....? :D

Replies

• vanna824
    Options
    You look great! I just started the 7 Day Metabolism Kick-Start and was pleasantly surprised. Thanks for posting. Very inspirational!
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am currently on week 6. When did you see most of your weight loss? Mine is coming off VERY slowly...
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,263 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Your mid-section loss is awesome. I just started Phase 2. You're very inspirational! Congrats!!!
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Your results are fantastic! You look completely reborn! Way to go!
  • LadyGreatrick
    Options
    You look great! I am currently on week 6. When did you see most of your weight loss? Mine is coming off VERY slowly...

It was inches more the weight that I lost. I "only" lost 14lb - which was about a lb a week ish. Though I felt and saw the biiest change in phase 3 - which is HARD CORE. But good :)

Also my bust loss is not due to JMBR - I stopped breast feeding half way through the program and lost 3 cup sizes! Boo! Lol!
  • LeslePG
    LeslePG Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look sooooo great! I love seeing the results from this program, you should be so amazingly proud!! :flowerforyou:

I start phase 2 next week (hopefully)....was supposed to be today, but due to shin injury, dr. told me no high impact w/legs this week, so spending this week repeating week 4 with modifications.

Keep up the great work!
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Well, today I am starting over. I did do cardio last night with my daughter at 10 pm (so the thought of getting up at 5:30 to start kickstart was a little daunting! ha ha). I will just start with workout 1 tonight.

I travel quite a bit with work so it's really hard to stay on track with workouts in dvds. I think I may be able to carry a portable dvd player so that may help stay on track this time.

I am anxious to take measurements/pics/ and see where I am going to be 90 days from now! You all are so inspirational! Thanks
  • sweettthings
    sweettthings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You look great! :D
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Ah-mazing!!!!
  • ridge1980
    ridge1980 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look amazing:)
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Great results - and great motivation - many thanks for sharing :drinker:
  • HGilberry
    HGilberry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just the motivation I needed.
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great! I cant believe how much your stomach changed!
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great results and great job! You look terrific!
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! That is serious motivation for everyone else to stick with it. Thanks for sharing!
  • amy_wills
    amy_wills Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic -- your midsection totally went down!!! Very motivating pictures, they speak volumes! Congratulations!
  • Dozy87
    Dozy87 Posts: 11
    Options
    Congatululations on finishing! You look amazing! I can't wait to finish...I hope I do as well as you! Day 3 down...only 87 to go...!xx
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    FA-BU-LOUS!!!!!! You look fantastic and should be so proud.

I'm on my last 2 weeks. I'm behind 3 weeks though because I did 1 week 2X because I was scared of week 11 and 12 and when I started week 11 and 12, I 1/2 a$$ed it so I started over. I can't wait to finish and see my results. I've only lost about 15 pounds but I too have a lot more muscle definition. I'll post my pictures when I'm done.

Again, FAB job!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Looking great! And it sounds like you're feeling great. Thanks for sharing your success- motivates me to keep pushing :)