Where are you from?

Options
I'm trying to kill 2 hours...where is everyone from?? I'm near southwest Atlanta, GA.

Replies

• mauilatina
    Options
    I am in Maui HI-it's only the beginning of the Night for me :0)
  • JFray0427
    Options
    :smile:
    I am in Maui HI-it's only the beginning of the Night for me :0)

Would love to be in Maui!! It's 4:30am here and time is dragging! I pull 84 hours over an 8 night span, but the benefit is 6 nights in a row off. The last two shifts are the hardest. One more night to go after tonight is over!! Can't wait! lol :smile:
  • mauilatina
    Options
    yay -I do three 12's and every other w/e pick up a shift so I tend to slack the exercise on those nights, do you exercise on your nights you work?
  • christyb77
    christyb77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my night ends at 0730. hi im from arkansas
  • JFray0427
    Options
    yay -I do three 12's and every other w/e pick up a shift so I tend to slack the exercise on those nights, do you exercise on your nights you work?

Some friends from work and I switch up workout programs and share them in a locker at the hospital's gym (ie: Brazilian Butt Lift, Slim in 6, and P90X). I usually workout immediately after work and try to be in bed by 10am to get 6 hrs of sleep. Since some of us have different schedules even on our days off we meet up about 7:15am to stay on target.
  • ReneaPanzer
    ReneaPanzer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am from Northwest IA. I end up rotating 2 weeks on nights and 2 weeks on days...so i REALLY need encouragement, especially about exercise as it gets SOOO tiring flipping back and forth all the time. I havent really found a time that works good to try and balance everything....kids, huby, work, exercise....HELP!!:yawn:
  • TinaLosesIt
    Options
    I'm from Vancouver,Canada and its currently 5:07am
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm from NW Iowa and work 3 12hr shifts a week 7p-7a and try to p/u extra shifts when I can. It does make it harder to lose weight working overnights, so I really have to watch what I eat after midnight, and I walk as much as I can on my nights off but sometimes I am just to tired to do anything when I have a night off.
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Venlo in the Netherlands / Europe.
    Just finished my 7 Nightshifts of 10 hours each, and will do my next 7 Nightshifts starting on monday!
    Usually I have 6 Nightshifts every two weeks.

Since I start at 8 pm I try to get still my workouts during the week. when I have the weekend off, sometimes I shift one to the weekend!
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I live in Winnipeg, MB. I am done at 7:30am and then I have one more shift until my "weekend".
  • risu21
    risu21 Posts: 5
    Options
    Kansas City, Kansas! I'm a night shift nurse.