WEEK 1 RESULTS ARE IN!!!!!

Maiello1970
Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
OK, a few things I wanted to mention. First, if you do not see your name on the list, it means you did not message me your loss for the week. I can't read all the posts in the forum to see what your weights are (darn that full time job!!) so messaging me here is the only way I can track it. That being said, reporting for this week is now closed. Doesn't mean you can't continue with the challenge, doesn't mean you can't give me your results next week.....it just means for this week I am done inputting the numbers. I tossed around a few ideas as to how I was going to post them, whether alphabetical, pounds lost, etc. Finally decided to go ahead and post it from largest to smallest. I am super proud to be partners with all of you, and you all are very encouraging to me!!!

Drum roll please.........

Loss
adelro28 5.8
dubcutie 4
staceypwilliams 3.8
mwilliams1974 3.5
phynyxfyre 3.4
td4298 3.2
ASchaffer23 3
bhankiii 3
dpownell2005 3
jbutlerbolen 3
jgt3 2.8
ldumas79 2.6
brithicks 2
fajeeta 2
vsanchez15 2
Halleeon 1.6
Lee716 1.6
his777angel 1.5
tessa175 1.4
mace1285 1.4
aprintz02 1.2
maiello1970 1
Amarallm 1
msschmelv 0.6
sandyrrt 0.5
VGomez22 0.4
alsatty 0
blablapwet 0
mom2boys3 0
nygrl4evr 0
pompom826 0
spaceef 0

Replies

• DPownell2005
    DPownell2005 Posts: 21 Member
    Thank you for taking the time to organize everything!!
  • Thank you for posting! Good work everyone! Keep it up, cant wait to see where I will rank next week!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Wow! Congratulations----@ adelro28 5.8
    Awesome Job Everyone!

Also, glad to know I'm not the only no pounds lost club member :P
  • phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Woohoo! Suggestion: To make it easier and limit the time it takes for our brave leader to compile and calculate everything, why don't we do our start weight, current weight, and then the total lost that week when we message? I am really excited about this! I can see that everyone has been working hard! Keep it up!!!!
  • phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Oh, and I forgot to mention, we have collectively lost 59.3 pounds this last week!!!! O.O
  • Maiello1970
    Oh, and I forgot to mention, we have collectively lost 59.3 pounds this last week!!!! O.O

@phynyxfyre great observation!!!
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Great work everyone, 59 lbs collectively is def nothing to scoff at!!. Thank you Maiello for finding the time to post the results (you know, with the full time job and all). :wink:

Hope everyone is eating less and exercising more. There's always week two..
  • ginacay
    ginacay Posts: 3 Member
    Grrr!! :(
    I completely missed our first week's weigh in but I did loose 2 lbs so that's a "woohoo!!" :D

Congrats to all! Keep on pushin'!
  • Well done folks - keep it up the pressure on those unwanted lbs!
  • alsatty
    alsatty Posts: 28
    Good job everyone
  • lizzyliz79
    lizzyliz79 Posts: 43 Member
    GREAT job everyone!! I'm bowing out, just found out I am pregnant :bigsmile:
    Now I can eat again! LOL
    See you in about 9 mos!
  • Tdubois
    Tdubois Posts: 4 Member
    Congrats!!!!!
  • Maiello1970
    GREAT job everyone!! I'm bowing out, just found out I am pregnant :bigsmile:
    Now I can eat again! LOL
    See you in about 9 mos!

CONGRATS!!!!
  • Well done everyone - sorry I posted my results on the threads rather than sending in a message. Will remember to send a message next Wednesday :-s
  • ladyIcan
    ladyIcan Posts: 38 Member
    I had to work till very late the last two days and did not send the message with my loss. Sorry about that! I lost 3.4 lbs this past week. Actually, that was my loss till Monday (my weigh-in day). I will do my best to remember to send you a PM next week!
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Wonderful job to everyone. It makes me smile to see my name on the list and to be part of a group. :)
  • Amarallm
    Amarallm Posts: 10 Member
    Congratulations!
  • Amarallm
    Amarallm Posts: 10 Member
    Happy that I lost. Moving in the right direction. I'm thinking of getting rid of my old style scale and getting a digital one. It's nice to see a pound.something gone than just a pound.
  • Maiello1970
    HAPPY HUMP DAY MFPers...... Don't forget to message me your weigh in today!