Lookings for friends for accountability

Options
tazzzydevl
tazzzydevl Posts: 37 Member
Im starting over for the zillionith time. I need to do this, I can't make any more excuses. I refuse to buy anymore clothes so I'm wearing the same things over and over. I work out 2 - 3times a week. It's my eating habits that are kicking my butt. Helppppp!!!

Replies

• lookatme09
    lookatme09 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I know where you are coming from and add me as a friend. I will be there for you
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've started over many times! Feel free to add me as a friend. We can all do this.
  • KarinSunshine
    KarinSunshine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting over for the eighty hundredth (and LAST!) time. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I've found planning is the best way to manage eating habit. Plan all meals and snacks the night before, this forces you into decision making when you are not triggered to eat bad food.

Also in my experience, if you eat quality food long enough, your preferences will change toward good food....in effect your brain reprograms itself, but it takes time.

In the meantime, plan, plan, plan

Also, it work out more frequently.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, :smile: I'll support you as much as you like.
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Totally get not buying more clothes - been wearing the same three pairs of dress slacks to work for nearly two years - even though they were tight for a while, now they're slightly big - because I absolutely refused to go up ANOTHER size! Sending FR - the more support the better!
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since January 17th and this site has helped me tremendously. The support is amazing and I am always happy to give back. Add me if you like.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I have started many times over myself, I want to help others and help myself be accountable and honest and truthful in my exercise and eating healthy!! Please feel free to add me!
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've had great success here, and am completely addicted to MFP. Feel free to add me. :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i am on EVERY DAY!
  • iwanttobestrongagain
    Options
    i'm newer here, only found this site ten days ago but love it so much. It's the tool I've been looking for to help me on the way!