Almost a week!!!

Options
How is everyone doing on staying away from fast food. I've been doing great and I feel better. I actually upped my calorie intake and I've been feeling so much better these past couple days. Hope everyone is doing great. And remember we are all here to help each other succeed. So if anyone feels like failing or giving up....just ask for help and motivation. Hope the last couple of days for the first week go awesome for everyone.

Replies

• Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    It really hasn't been bad so far! Totally agree about being here to support each other! Yay for almost 1 week in!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I felt crappy the first few days, but now I feel great! Everyone keep it up!!
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    I completely failed the first few days but I am back on track and getting more motivated everyday! I know this may sound stupid BUT...are ya'll counting potato chips as fried food? I can't give up my chips!
  • oberpfalz
    Options
    As long as I don't have to go to town around lunch hour I'm fine. We don't have any fast food Restaurants near by. Kinda living in the boonies. To hot to bake right now so no reason to turn the oven on.
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I completely failed the first few days but I am back on track and getting more motivated everyday! I know this may sound stupid BUT...are ya'll counting potato chips as fried food? I can't give up my chips!

Personally, I am counting chips as fried food... but do whatever you need to do :)