Eat more to weigh less friends

Options
Hi! my name is Katie. I am a single mom of a 10 year old daughter. my sw is 200 pounds. I am 5"4 inches tall. my activity level is active. I work out 5 days a week. I am building up to working 1 hour. my goal weight is 134 pounds. I want to start this off right. have a lot of eat more to weigh less friends to help me and guide me in this process. I've been undereating in my calories by 800 or so.

I just began my weight/ eating journey today and want to start on the right track. could use some personal coaches friends to support me and offer suggestions on my eating especially making wiser choices etc. I am new to this. everyone here on eat more to weigh less will be accepted as my friends

Replies

• thewang
    thewang Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Be sure to calculate your TDEE and BMR to help you manage your calories and recalculate when you lose weight.
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent : )
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me! I've reached my size goals, but I have some fitness goals still left. I enjoy cheering on those who are starting out and watching their progress. It keeps me motivated to continue making this a lifestyle change.
  • Callalili
    Callalili Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • winterdancer
    Options
    thanks will do. do I go by the calories of my current weight or my goal weight?
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Request sent. It will be nice to see another one in the 200+ range doing this. I'm glad for everyone who gets results, just keep wondering if this works for folks who didn't already lose a bunch of weight on VLCD.
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too... coming from a history of years of VLCDs I'm now a huge EM2WL enthusiast :)
  • rr85114
    rr85114 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find invaluable support from fellow EM2WLers.

Friend request sent :)
  • barbcouperus
    barbcouperus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well.
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Current weight- and you recalculate every time you lose 5 pounds. Good luck!
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You can add me !

:drinker: :drinker: