Running buddy for fall?

Options
wildcatvet
wildcatvet Posts: 3 Member
Hey all! While it's 100+ degrees outside, I'm perfectly happy running on a treadmill in the air conditioning. However, once it's no longer scorching, I'll start running outside again. I'm not a huge fan of running alone (I make myself do it, but I'd rather have people to run with). Would anybody be interested in meeting up for runs? I'm not very fast (probably 10 min. miles or so) and I usually go 2-3 miles, but I'm open to going farther. I ran a half marathon in April, so I can definitely work up to longer distances if that's your thing.

Replies

• afgivens4
    afgivens4 Posts: 117
    Options
    I would love to, but sounds like you are way ahead of me. I cant run. I can barely walk three miles... maybe... LOL. Where do you go running at? What part of town do you live in?
  • wildcatvet
    wildcatvet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I thought I'd get an email alert when somebody responded on here - I guess not! I'm southeast of Wichita, so I usually run on the path along K 96 or on the Nature Center path.
  • CricketWhiskers
    CricketWhiskers Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd love to but I just started some light jogging, not very fast yet but I do want to start running outside :)
  • MommaShorty
    MommaShorty Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I live in South Wichita. I can't run yet but I can walk with a jog here and there. I've done a 5k before and I am trying to work on beating my time.
  • mconnaker
    Options
    hey all,

I was seeing if people were still looking for a running buddy.

Thanks!