Hellooooooo

:love: :flowerforyou: I have just joined this site.....one week Friday.....:noway: :grumble: I am Sally of Napa Valley, California. I am 52 and will be 53 in a few months. I've been married 25 years and have five children and two grandsons.
I could do with the support to help me on my journey to achieving my goal weight which is 60 lbs away......:love:

It's a struggle but I really would like to enjoy my fifties.....a lighter, more energetic person.....:wink:

Replies

• Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Hi Sally. I just sent you a friend request. I'm Sherry & I'm 54. Married 36 years with 2 kids and 5 grands.
  • blrblr
    blrblr Posts: 6 Member
    Hello, I am with you! I have the same journey and looking for buddies to chat with and share thoughts...I am doing Medifast this is also new for me..:flowerforyou:
  • ShirleyKwi
    ShirleyKwi Posts: 60 Member
    Hi ladies, I am a 56 year old blessed mother of 4 grown kids, and 2 foster children. I have 4 wonderful grandbabies (7, 3, 2 and 5 months). I was always a skinny but over time have gained over 100 pounds. My weight loss goal is 80 pounds so that I''m a healthy weight, but if I reach something sooner that feels right, I'll stop there and try to maintain.

I am looking forward to having new pals my own age to chat with.
  • llb405
    llb405 Posts: 10
    Hi, I'm one week into mfp! I have back problems so all your encouragement is needed, if I can get past the pain I can do this!!