Are you exercising?

Options
2012asv
2012asv Posts: 702 Member
Who is still working out while fasting? Or before/after fasting? I thought about doing this, but I'm afraid by doing so it'll make the rest of the day that much harder... Basically, creating a larger deficit and feeling more hungry, less energized afterward.

I could be wrong, please share!

Replies

• Elzubair
    Elzubair Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I do workout while i`m fasting i do 45 min of weight training followed by 10 min of cardio and it feels nice :). you can try doing cardio if its your first time training while you fasting and try to do around 2hrs before Iftar . Keep in mind when you workout in fasting state your body will burn fat for energy so its very helpful if you wanna lose weight.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Right before iftar I decided to go to the gym and run my normal run. It was horrible I barely got up to 10 minutes. It wasn't mainly due to hunger, but thirst. I gave up on it.
    Honestly, exercising is tuff when you're fasting. If I was you, I'd just take walks, and incoporate exercise into my daily in-home activities.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I have been doing right after Taraweh. I feels so good but I am sleep deprived which is not good too.
  • hunny73
    hunny73 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I managed the treadmill an hour before Iftar the last 3 days. But don't thinking could do it any other time because of the thirst.