Day 4

Options
amselby81
amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
I hope no one minds that I start a new thread for Day 4. I haven't done it yet, just because I haven't had the time. But I'm feeling great! I didn't really get sore after Day 3. I don't know if it's because I'm getting used to it, or if it's because I warmed up before beginning by walking 2 miles. I still can't do push ups the whole time though. Maybe by Day 30 I'll be cranking out some good push ups. I hope so!

So how is everyone else doing?

Replies

• amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I did it! Did anyone else?
  • mkenz1
    mkenz1 Posts: 20
    Options
    my roomie and i have stuck with it for 4 days but man motivation is getting tough!
    we tried a little something new today and put ludacris pandora on instead of listening to jillian which really helped!
  • PaulaAW
    PaulaAW Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a warm up on the cross trainer first from half a hour, work a good sweat up and then do the DVD. It seems to be getting easier, I have no aches or pains but the pushups are not my thing, been able to do the modified ones but only 2 or 3 full pushups, going to keep having a good go at them :)
  • L8kerKris10
    Options
    my roomie and i have stuck with it for 4 days but man motivation is getting tough!
    we tried a little something new today and put ludacris pandora on instead of listening to jillian which really helped!

Ha ha, Ludacris will always get you in the mood! Great job!
  • L8kerKris10
    Options
    I got through Day 4 and am not that sore at all this morning! I feel like I really did a good job on the actual workout, too; I was definitely feeling the burn!

I am going on a girls' weekend to Palm Springs and plan to bring my DVD with me. I don't want to get lazy...I want to get shredded!

Great job, ladies!
  • Fortunecat1
    Fortunecat1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Haven't done it yet; I will do it as soon as I get home from work. I would rather get it done first thing in the morning, but I don't like to do it at home too early ; I'n not sure how loud it is to my neighbours down below. Hopefully, doesn't sound like I'm crashing through the floor!

Taking the dvd to Palm Springs is true dedication!
  • OkobojiMomma
    Options
    Iv been doing the dvd for a while (about 3 weeks) Recently my left ankle/shin area has been killing me only on the left side..... I think im putting weight on it wrong during the lunges:(((( Im still sore from yesterday (only in the ankle) So im taking today off from the video but will walk later tonight....... Thinking im ready to move up level 2 soon:)
  • the_icebergs
    Options
    I went for a 3 mile jog before I did 30DS so I was already super warm. I did notice a huge difference in my strength today! I still do the modified push ups but I found I was able to do a few more today than day 1.

It's definitely working - i can feel a huge difference and it's only been 4 days!