Vicious and Delicious (August)

Options
13»

Replies

• WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    How do I track and get points for the vegetables? I eat at least 7-10 different vegetables a day.
  • WhiteCoc0
    Options
    We can add my friend CVdiva.
  • valspaeth
    valspaeth Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just tell me what fruits and veggies you've eaten each day and I'll record them in our spreadsheet! Or if your diary is open I can just go through and count them if you want. I'll ask Belinda about replacing loraloha...I hate to do it but this is really putting us at a disadvantage. I'll let everyone know what she says when I hear back from her.
  • valspaeth
    Options
    We're allowed to add your friend!! Have her join the group and post on here to get her started :)
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    thankyou ladies for my birthday wishes ive had a lovely day execise not done but ive had strawberries,blueberries,rasins,red,yellow and green pepper,onion,sweetcorn,lettuce,tomato and cucumber!!
  • valspaeth
    Options
    Great thanks! Everyone be sure to let me know everything you want included on the spreadsheet for this week tomorrow! and remember, it's weigh-in day :) If you don't get back to me with an updated weight I'll put in that nothing's changed.
  • strawberry1969
    Options
    Hi there ladies just a catchup to see how your all doing!!!
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Whitecoc0 invited me to join your team and as I'm always up for a challenge I accepted her invitation. Please let me know what I need to do so that you can see my daily activity and meals. Also, if there is anything specific I need to know let me know.

I look forward to working with you, and thanks for allowing me to join your team. :smile:
  • WhiteCoc0
    Options
    I believe this week, we are staying below Sodium (each day) and our challenges are under the link about. Each day you complete them.
  • valspaeth
    Options
    First off, sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I've just been super busy.

Welcome CRVDiva!! Glad to have you join us :) WhiteCoc0 is right about this week's assignments. You can let me know how many days you're under sodium and which days you've done the exercise for either day by day or at the end of the week (by Sunday night is best, then we make sure our spreadsheet is accurate).
  • valspaeth
    Options
    Also can I have your current weight? We measure weight weekly (on Sunday) to track progress. If you'd like you can hold off on that until Sunday and we'll get you going on it for next week. For everything else, feel free to start whenever you'd like! We can use all the points we can get :)
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I kept my sodium down ALL week :) and completed the exercises! full points for me!
  • strawberry1969
    Options
    under sodium all week no exercise yesterday stayed the same this week still 131lbs
  • WhiteCoc0
    Options
    Was under sodium everyday but Thursday. I did all the excersise expect Monday.
  • valspaeth
    Options
    Thanks ladies, great job this week!! Can I have your weights please?
  • WhiteCoc0
    Options
    no change with weight.
  • strawberry1969
    Options
    8/23 Total body

Find a UNIQUE total body workout online. Share the workout with your team and give it a rating on a 1 to 5 scale (5 being the best). If it is a video please share the link with your team.

my total body workout which i would give a 5 is Billy Blanks tae bo cardio workout!i have it on dvd but its on you tube im not sure of the link but its 44 mins (hes wearing a yellow top and the blonde lady behind him is in red(i hope this helps)
  • valspaeth
    Options
    Hi ladies! Sorry I've been missing (again), this first week of college is killer. I probably won't get any of the daily challenges this week but I'll definitely have some mileage and burns to add to our points. Hope you're all doing well!!
  • strawberry1969
    Options
    HI there only exercise today was 243 calories burned on the exercise bike!!i shall add measurements and weight tomorrow
  • strawberry1969
    Options
    Hi there i did 45 mins on the exercise bike so that was todays exercise!
    weight-131lbs
    waist-28inc(no change)
    hips-37inc(no change)
    thigh-20inc(1 inc loss)
    upper arm-10inc(inc loss)
    bust-34inc(2inc loss)