My blog/website

Options
vtate75
vtate75 Posts: 221 Member
So...inspired by the Swim, Bike, Mom woman, I decided to start a blog/website and detail my journey into triathlon life. I'm SO at the beginning of this all, so I don't think this has any advice for anyone, but it is more about balancing it all. I work, have four kids, and I'm trying something totally new. I think it is interesting. My goal is 1/2 Ironman in 2013, but I haven't picked one out. This is designed to get me through that.

SO....if you are interested, check it out!

http://www.trimommytri.com/blog.html

Thanks!

Replies

• ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • ironholgs
    ironholgs Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Nice blog, good luck with it.
    Scary about the neighbourhood shooting.
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Very nice! I'm going to bookmark it. BTW, what tri suit are you wearing? It's very flattering? :flowerforyou:
  • blaquebutterfly75
    Options
    Now I'm really laughing that the woman had the nerve to tell you that your tri suit was too tight and inappropriate! WHATEVER!!!!! :laugh:
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Way to bike out your stress
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great blog, thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • vtate75
    Options
    Thanks guys! I updated today. It's very cathartic! :)
  • blaquebutterfly75
    Options
    Great job and your bike time is wonderful!!! Again, what brand tri suit is yours? I can't tell by the pictures.
  • SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Love the blog! The entry on swimming was something i really identify with. I know many people struggle with it, but its my favorite leg. i just find swimming (especially open water swimming) so peaceful.
  • vtate75
    Options
    Love the blog! The entry on swimming was something i really identify with. I know many people struggle with it, but its my favorite leg. i just find swimming (especially open water swimming) so peaceful.

THANK YOU!