200KM in 30 days Challenge

Options
smithy85
smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
Hey Guys,

I'm setting myself a personal challenge and if anyone wants to join me feel free :)

I am going to Bike/Treadmill (run or walk) Or an outside run or walk/elliptical/row 200km equivillant is 124 miles in 30 days :)

It's about 6.6 over 4 days, it's a lot but imagine the achievement!

I'm going to keep a log....I'm deffo in for the challenge!

X

Replies

• WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Nat this maybe a stupid question but here goes i have a exercise bike and crosstrainer but they dont measure how far so how would i know how far sounds a great challenge but like i said both mine the computors dont work
  • smithy85
    Options
    Nat this maybe a stupid question but here goes i have a exercise bike and crosstrainer but they dont measure how far so how would i know how far sounds a great challenge but like i said both mine the computors dont work

I'm not sure? Let me see if I can figure it out x
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    124 miles is too far for me at this point in my running career. I figured it out and I would need to run 8.2 miles every other day. My goal is to run more miles than I did last month - July = 77.8 miles; so far August = 29.2 miles.
  • smithy85
    Options
    124 miles is too far for me at this point in my running career. I figured it out and I would need to run 8.2 miles every other day. My goal is to run more miles than I did last month - July = 77.8 miles; so far August = 29.2 miles.

It's a huge challenge, just beat last month and your doing well! I'm going to be pushing myself to limits!

It can be a bike or walking or elliptical as well as running. :) xxx
  • amswanson3
    amswanson3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    How will you be tracking it? Do they have an exercise tracker for miles?
  • smithy85
    Options
    How will you be tracking it? Do they have an exercise tracker for miles?

I will post on here generally or you can keep notes in your exersize notes too which I also do! It's nice to keep track on here so you can see how far you've done and how far you have left, in terms of tracking I suggest a HRM with a tracker if you use the gym the machines will tell you, a pedometer that calculates steps it's about 2000 steps to 1 mile and 2000km is about 124 miles, you can also get phone apps too :)

Hope that helps :))
  • amswanson3
    Options
    Did 5.1 miles on the elliptical and 4.6 miles on stationary bike today!
  • amswanson3
    Options
    Update on my mileage challenge: 80.75 miles so far.