Atkins all star competition

Options
AZDee
AZDee Posts: 129 Member
Hey anyone out there part of the competition? I am I found out I made it to the semi finals....got a late start and I have been slowing catching up but still 200 votes behind the next lady in my age group. Sure could use some votes, you can vote daily until midnight 8/13 Just go to Facebook and type in Atkins all star competition in the search box and you will find me (Diane) on page 2....YOu can vote daily..... That would be incredible if you all went and voted and I somehow pulled this out...You will see my incredible before and after shots too...that is after 102 lbs lost in less than a year!!!! Thanks for your help!!!

Replies

• ixchel78
    ixchel78 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow, your before and after on FB is amazing! You sure got my vote :) Good luck!
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Just voted for you.., u look amazing!!
  • AZDee
    AZDee Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!!! Someone asked me if it was hard...I said not half as hard as getting people to go vote!! haha I have two days left of daily voting, if everyone here would go support me and vote i could do this....I need only 200 votes to take the lead in my age group...Please go to FB and vote Thanks So Much!!!:happy: