3 More Weeks- Challenge for this Week!

Options
VeggieKelli
VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
Okay, so we're in the final stretch! Here are the challenges:

1. Do a little online research/use resources to make some adjustments to your current weight loss/exercise plan. I'm giving the 12 Week program through About.com (http://exercise.about.com/c/ec/1.htm) to help me re-kickstart, figure even though I know a lot about weight loss, I can always stand to learn more especially about full body working out!

2. Plan your works out for the week TODAY, write them down, and check them off when you're done! I am planning on hanging it on the mirror of my bathroom so I can't avoid them :)

3. Stretch/yoga/work on flexibility

4. Eat some fresh, season fruit/berries as dessert! Blueberries are in full swing in the Pacific NW, we have about 10 containers of frozen that we picked a week ago I can't wait to dive into :)

5. Blog/journal your experiences this week! It helps to track your emotions during such a change and realize what might be holding you back from getting to your goals by being honest about how you feel.

Hope these help! Keep up the great work everyone !!

Replies

• Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Okay, so we're in the final stretch! Here are the challenges:

1. Do a little online research/use resources to make some adjustments to your current weight loss/exercise plan. I'm giving the 12 Week program through About.com (http://exercise.about.com/c/ec/1.htm) to help me re-kickstart, figure even though I know a lot about weight loss, I can always stand to learn more especially about full body working out!

2. Plan your works out for the week TODAY, write them down, and check them off when you're done! I am planning on hanging it on the mirror of my bathroom so I can't avoid them :)

3. Stretch/yoga/work on flexibility

4. Eat some fresh, season fruit/berries as dessert! Blueberries are in full swing in the Pacific NW, we have about 10 containers of frozen that we picked a week ago I can't wait to dive into :)

5. Blog/journal your experiences this week! It helps to track your emotions during such a change and realize what might be holding you back from getting to your goals by being honest about how you feel.

Hope these help! Keep up the great work everyone !!

Thanks VeggieKelli for all your support and suggestions!!
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I never thought about writing down my workouts. I have a weekly schedule that includes what our family members have going on and what is for dinner each night. We've used it forever but now I just added what my workout plans are for the week :)

We do eat a lot of fresh berries as well. My hubby and I each pack a container in the morning and take it to work. I snack on mine throughout the day and he uses his as his morning snack.

I also plan to write a little more about this journey this week. Thanks for keeping us motivated!