What is the wierdest thing your Fitbit has said to you?

Options

Replies

• Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    So far it has called me a STEP GEEK
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Well...I logged on just to report that it said this to me:

"Smooches (name)" ...

...it said Smooches...

My fitbit..is really getting fresh with me now. My girlfriend just got the plum one yesterday, hopefully my fitbit will meet hers and feel.. less inclined for someone so..human?

Standby: Mr.Cape is now matchmaker
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yesterday mine said "NO DONUT". Well, I didn't want one until you said that! :D I get 'HUG ME' a lot.
  • Karen5732
    Karen5732 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm Ready...... for what ??
  • smudgeroo
    Options
    I never notice my fitbit saying anything to me!!! I feel very left out. :-( on the odd occasion any sort of message appears, its only displayed for about 3 secs so unless I'm staring at it 24/7 I don't know how I'm likely to get any love at all from it. Snot fair! :cry:
  • breehard2703
    breehard2703 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    mine said "no doughnut"! WTF?
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I never notice my fitbit saying anything to me!!! I feel very left out. :-( on the odd occasion any sort of message appears, its only displayed for about 3 secs so unless I'm staring at it 24/7 I don't know how I'm likely to get any love at all from it. Snot fair! :cry:

If you put it down for about 3-5 seconds, then pick it up, it should talk to you. That's when mine gets chatty :D
  • helen0616
    Options
    My fitbit hardly ever gets put down so I am doing a little experiment right now:
    Stepgeek
    Hi there
    No Donut
    Stepgeek
    Hi there
    No Donut
    Stepgeek
    Hi there
    No Donut

I think my fitbit has the vocabulary of a 2-year-old.
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,130 Member
    Options
    BURN IT

GOOOOOOOAL

VAMOS

HELLO

NO DONUT

Those seem to be the top options this week........
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Mine has told me I rock. But I knew that already ;o)
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,130 Member
    Options
    Mine has told me I rock. But I knew that already ;o)

We ALL knew that. :laugh:
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Yesterday mine said "NO DONUT". Well, I didn't want one until you said that! :D I get 'HUG ME' a lot.

Thank G-d I'm not crazy! Mine said that to me last Friday, and I was like, Surely I read that wrong. My boyfriend thought I was lying!!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Oh and I got one today that I've seen a few times.
    Bon jour.
    Apparently it knows I'm a francophile... :happy:
  • helen0616
    Options
    So now I want to know how to change its name??
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

just go to the fitbit settings on your profile. The next time that it syncs the name will be changed
  • Kimsied
    Kimsied Posts: 232
    Options
    Did anyone have a fitbit say "Smoochies" to them yet? The thing that makes it especially weird, it wasn't my fitbit! I picked up a friend's fitbit to show him something and it said "smoochies". He claimed it never said that to him. So now he suspects his fitbit likes me better. Mine has never said that! Perhaps the fitbits have wandering eyes.
  • helen0616
    Options

just go to the fitbit settings on your profile. The next time that it syncs the name will be changed

It took me a while but I figured it out. Mine is now named FitB*tch.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

It took me a while but I figured it out. Mine is now named FitB*tch.

hahahahahah ****in WIN!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Did anyone have a fitbit say "Smoochies" to them yet? The thing that makes it especially weird, it wasn't my fitbit! I picked up a friend's fitbit to show him something and it said "smoochies". He claimed it never said that to him. So now he suspects his fitbit likes me better. Mine has never said that! Perhaps the fitbits have wandering eyes.

I had that happen to me a little while back, but it was my own fitbit that smooched me.
  • khatzke
    khatzke Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also got No Donut today. Crazy thing is that I didn't get donuts but my kids went to go get donuts for themselves :-)