Girls with tattoos!

Options
13»

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    There ya go. IMG had to be lower case on each end.
    556869_10150804865771300_1552298692_n.jpg

:)

Hm. Never mind. I tried. :-/
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I want a tattoo that symbolizes the meaning of my children's names. One was named to remind us that God provides for us, which He has in a few miraculous ways, and the other to remind us that He keeps His promises.
    I'm thinking a hand reaching out, palm up, and a right hand up over a bible, oath style.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    <----just got a new one yesterday.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Have I mentioned this is my favorite thread ever.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I have one on my ribcage, under my right breast. It's a heart with a sword piercing through and a rose wrapped around what's showing of the sword.

I do plan on getting more, but I've not quite sure what I want yet.
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    One here!

I have four small tattoos and hoping to get a bigger one when I reach my main goal.

Detailed rose on left shoulder.
    Blue butterfly on the back of my neck.
    Red pentagram (not the music one, the star) on my left forearm.
    And the X from "The X Files" logo on my right wrist. (<- I'm an obsessed fan.)

2x2o6f.jpg
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have seven tattoos so far. Working on a left arm sleeve at the moment. I think you can see some of them on my profile.

- bat with flames and stars in the middle of my back
    - ceoltoir (musician in gaelic) on my right forearm
    - the great wave with a moon, a spiral galaxy, a crocus flower and a butterfly (both based on photos I took) all on my left arm
    -alkaline trio heart & skull symbol on my back, right below my neck (would like to get this one covered...)

Definitely hooked on tattoos.
  • poshcouture
    Options
    None, but I've been planning one. A black Japanese dragon starting from my left shoulder blade down the center of my back.
  • bizarre_starr
    bizarre_starr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 6 currently. Three small ones I got in my teens - a star, a lilly and a symbol I designed that incorporates mine and my sisters hieroglyphic birth symbols. My penguins which you can sort of see in my profile picture. Not the most common animal for a tattoo but I LOVE them!!! On the same arm, at the top I have a load of huge hibiscus flowers and then on the other side I have a nautical themed tattoo. It goes from the top of my back all the way down my left arm and is an anchor, a sailor pin up girl, a ship's stern and a compass all connected by (slightly japanese inspired) waves. I love tattoos. Even though I've just finished one, I'm already dreaming up my next!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I've wanted to get a tribal lugia ( http://canyx.deviantart.com/art/Lugia-Tribal-Tattoo-80368181 ) on either my shoulder (back) or upper arm for a while but needles freak me out too much to get a tattoo. I've kept the image downloaded in the event I ever change my mind (not likely but you never know).
  • dreja82
    dreja82 Posts: 43
    Options
    I have 4 small ones right now but once I lose the weight I am getting a huge Alice in Wonderland back piece :)
  • mucha_
    mucha_ Posts: 8
    Options
    I have a pink bow below my collarbone and when I achieve my goal weight I'm getting a dreamcatcher on my thigh and matryoshkas on my arm. Can't wait :)
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I have a couple in the works

1) The Claudaugh ring -its my wedding ring and ive also got a necklace & ring..i love the romantic history behind it

2) Dark Rimmed glasses- I love all things geeky including my hubby and i love superheros and the message they bring , and thats of hope ( yeah yeah a naive gal ) so i want just a pair of glasses on my chest :)

3) A Pink and blue Dinosaur
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have a dragon. simple black. saw it on the back of a surfer. Got it in a fit of ego after taking first place at a kenpo competition ages ago. about 4 years later i softened it a bit with a blue lotus with yellow tipped petals.

Not that I'm Super Karate Girl. I just smile like the Cheshire Cat when nervous.

Apparently that's freaky.

Not a one of my opponents could muster the fortitude to defend themselves.