Week 1!

Options
JamirahMUA
JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
I just finished day 1...so I must say it's weird coming off insanity where I would sweat buckets and not seeing as much at the end if this workout.(which is shorter). I like it already though! I've done this before but couldn't get passed week 1(my non motivated days) I know that I will be feeling it tomorrow! I'm going to try to get in an hour or two of cardio along with this! Hour everyone is having a great day!

Replies

• rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yay! We are on our way! I just got done doing day 1 also; and still sweating lol. I feel that I will finally be able to start and finish this workout for the full 30 days (I also did about three days of it, got extremely sore and stopped). But I think that having to check in everyday on here will make me a lot more accountable and almost force me to finish. I'm also going to try and do some cardio later on. We can do this! :)
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 1 day 1 too. It was pretty easy except that my glutes are so stiff and sore from doing Jillian's Extreme Shed and Shred video on Friday (yes, Friday and I'm still in pain). I used 3 lb weights for 30 Day Shred and that seemed like too little of a challenge today so I'm going to switch to my 5 lb weights tomorrow.
  • DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Day 1 wasn't as bad as I expected, considering I just finished 30DS yesterday! Used 5lb weights for all but 1 activity. Can't wait to see the results after 30 days!
  • lindylubilou
    lindylubilou Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Glad you have all got through day 1. Me too :)!

I did find it harder than the 30DS which is good in my opinion did feel very sick towards the end though but pushed through and I think that's more because my iron levels are very low.

Looking forward to seeing the results :)
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done!
    How many days are you ladies going to do it?5,6?any rest days?
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    Congrats everyone! I will be doing it 6 days a week.
  • arylia
    arylia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day one done! I enjoyed it! I used five pound weights except for one move. I feel like doing 30ds made this first workout seem a little easier. But I still sweated quite a bit!
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Week 1, Day 1!

I have already done Ripped in 30 and finished it this summer, but I have decided to do it again. I actually liked the 30 Day Shred better.
  • DesignGrrl
    Options
    Day 2 down! Woohoo! I'll be doing RI30 M-F to keep with my work schedule...
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    Day two is done...my arms are on fire! Hope everyone is doing well! :-)
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Finished Day 2 as well. Used the 5 lb weights today, so it was more of a challenge, especially in the last circuit. I'm thinking of getting a heavier set for some of the exercises in the first two circuits though.
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I also use 5 lb. weights, and I definetly agree about the last circuit being a challenge. For me, the side lunges were the most difficult. However, I did complete day two. I'm glad that we have this group/thread started so we can report changes in our measurements/weight and help motivate eachother along the way.
  • NikkiT001
    NikkiT001 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2!
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done.I still did not mesure ..I ll do it in the weekend.
    I use 5 pounds as well.
  • lindylubilou
    lindylubilou Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Finished day two :)
  • DesignGrrl
    Options
    3 days down, 27 to go! Woot! :)
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Finished day 3.

Does anybody else really feel their butt cheeks jiggling and flapping about on those quick feet thingies? I'll know I'm at goal when I can do that exercise without feeling all that wiggling and jiggling!
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    Day 3 finished! I can definitely tell that i am already getting stronger! I'm using five lb weight also! And Mellie yes i can't wait to firm up that area also
  • DesignGrrl
    Options
    Finished day 3.

Does anybody else really feel their butt cheeks jiggling and flapping about on those quick feet thingies? I'll know I'm at goal when I can do that exercise without feeling all that wiggling and jiggling!

I feel ya on that one! But for what it's worth, when I was doing 30DS, I saw that JM's upper arm has a little jiggle. That made me feel some better! lol