Happy Monday!!

Options
Today is a brand new day..how will you keep moving? Dancing? it doenst matter as long as you keep moving anything is welcome!!

Enjoy your day ladies!

Replies

• Krista_1
    Krista_1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I danced to Zumba this morning and I feel great! Thank you- you have a great day, too!
  • Morenita1976
    Options
    That's great!!! sorry im late on my comment..wasnt feeling good at all yesterday..I didnt even get a chance to workout but today Im going to :)

I danced to Zumba this morning and I feel great! Thank you- you have a great day, too!
    [/quote]
  • yonacab
    yonacab Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HEY, DOES SQUARE DANCING COUNT GONNA JOIN UP ! DON'T KNOW HOW TO ZUMBA WHAT IS IT?
  • ROSASPRP
    ROSASPRP Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba everyday and 2hrs two days a week, you can burn up to 900 cal an hour depending on how into it you are! Zumba is a mix of latin dances and hip hop, while you dance you are having so much fun an hour goes by fast.......you should look it up on youtube to see others in class dancing, you can try it at home but the energy in an actual class is best! My total weight loss is 26lbs but 17 since I joined myfitnesspal...Zumba makes me feel great! You should try it :)