HI

Options
Hi,
My name is Christi and I have a lot of weight to lose!! I am 41 years old, married and teach first grade. Just looking for friends on the same path!

Replies

• krsaxton
    krsaxton Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Christi, I'm Kristi! I'm almost 41 , married and am a teacher. :) I have a lot to weight to lose as well! Just starting food lover's - I am hoping I can be as successful at it as some of my friends have. Have you done the 6 day Detox? I just started getting everything needed..... Hoping to do it next week. :)
  • mealvaradoB
    mealvaradoB Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is Mechelle and I am on my 2nd week of food lovers. I'm 41, mother of 3 and need to lose about 60lbs. Hoping this is a start to a new life.
  • suzinaumoff
    Options
    I'm Suzi and I'm 66. My doctor has told me to lose weight, or go on insulin as a result of my diabetes. If I can lose the weight, I may no longer have diabetes. Now, I just take Metformin each day and that's too much medication! I'm on day 7 of the 21 day Metabolism makeover - and I do feel better - more energy, etc. I need to lose 30-40 lbs.
  • Tujuannaevans
    Options
    :smile: I Suzy, Im toni and I just started Week 3 of strategy of Food Lovers Fat Loss. I an in Love with this program and I am happy to see people on MFP on the program. I love the support on FLFL but I use MFP to record my Food as well as my diary from the kit. I have lost a few inches here and there and a few pounds but I feel really a lot better! I have to lose a lot of weight and I feel like I am on my way with this program. So how u doing are you still doing your fat loss plate and snacking and doubling your protein or carbs for one meal every 4 days? Do tell. Please friend me if you want. Thanks.