10 minute trainer

Options
Is anyone using 10 Minute Trainer? My husband has P90X and it is a little too much and too long for me to start out with. I was wondering what everyone thought of the 10 Minute Trainer?

Replies

• Glutenfreechef
    Options
    Hi! I am! I LOVE this program! Totally flexible in nature, I am on week two and usually do 2 of the ten minute sessions a day. I would recommend the extended pack. The upper body workout is fantastic! I prefer my bodylastics resistance bands though, they carry more female friendly weight selections. Px90 was not for me, this seems to fit the bill and you WILL feel the burn! Hope this helps!
  • OKSage
    OKSage Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks Glutenfreeche for the info.
  • osufootball88
    osufootball88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been doing for 2 weeks now. I have a lot of Tony's videos and get bored doing them over and over. I try to break them up as muchs as possible. The 10 minute trainers are a nice series - I also use his one on one 10 minute trainers to break up the monotony. To get the best results I have been doing 2-3 10 minute cycles per day. Lost 4 pounds the first 10 days!
  • OKSage
    OKSage Posts: 12
    Options
    Great weight loss osufootball!

I went ahead and ordered the 10 Minute Trainer.....I really like it so far. I can never find the time for long 30 min to 1 hr routines. I'm finding that with the 10MT that every time I have a few minutes I run to the TV and do one! To me 10 minutes is better than NO minutes. :)
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I was doing P90X before and since my surgery and the birth of my youngest daughter I don't have time,health and space anymore.
    So I started the 10 minutes trainer and it's perfect. It's quick...I do all 3 workouts but still, it's only 30 minutes in total.
    I add some weights and more stretching cause I need it for my martial arts and Tadam! awesome!

It's a good way to get back in shape.

I wan to lose belly fat so so bad. but my surgery makes it harder...Got my gallbladder removed in january 2012 and abs workout hurts a lot... I go slower than most people but still....a little more everyday is better than nothing at all.
  • njackhobbs
    Options
    Just started yesterday and so far so good. I am only doing one session a day for now since I had back surgery 6 months ago and was a little sore after the workouts yesterday and today.
  • ninjagirl007
    ninjagirl007 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day on the 10 minute trainer! I am doing the two day jump start. I think I will like this a lot. I have three kids so getting time alone is the hard part. I did 3 today and won't lie kicked my butt! I look forward to see my results.