Map?????

Options
mdelcott
mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
Shouldnt I beable to view a map of my run on the website??? I set my settings to GPS on, but nothing is showing. Any one else having this issue, or am I doing something wrong??

Replies

• GenFo
    GenFo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I finally checked out the website based on your comment. I love it! You need to go to the setting area on your app and log in to the account you set up online. Then scroll down to the bottom and hit "Synchronise with ZombieLink now". That should upload your run to the account and you can view the map. It also loads all the supplies you picked up so that you can use them to upgrade your base. I feel like running now just to get more stuff. Yep, I'm addicted.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I didnt have map till the latest update either. Now, i have a map but i dont have the timeline of my run available so im not sure which is better.
  • mdelcott
    Options
    I finally checked out the website based on your comment. I love it! You need to go to the setting area on your app and log in to the account you set up online. Then scroll down to the bottom and hit "Synchronise with ZombieLink now". That should upload your run to the account and you can view the map. It also loads all the supplies you picked up so that you can use them to upgrade your base. I feel like running now just to get more stuff. Yep, I'm addicted.

Yeah I have sync'd Maybe I just have to wait for the update. When I went I had the timeline for the run but no map, and now I have neither, I'll just wait and see if its a bug that gets fixed..Thanks though...I have android phone so this may be something they are working on????
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I just installed the app last night on my Android phone and ran the first mission. When I logged onto the website, there was a full map of my run and statistics there. Maybe there was a really recent update?
  • mdelcott
    Options
    My online page is all fixed, wow I love it I love being able to see the map and the peaks in speed throughout the run, Im dieing to get out there again but my boys would hate me if I went without them LOL I might just sneak in and redo mission one and try for better stats
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    My online page is all fixed, wow I love it I love being able to see the map and the peaks in speed throughout the run, Im dieing to get out there again but my boys would hate me if I went without them LOL I might just sneak in and redo mission one and try for better stats

LOL same here, but Daughter refuses to let me go with out her either!
  • naito333
    naito333 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have noticed when I try to sync it sometimes takes a few days for it to update on the website. The longest I have had to wait for the website to update was 5 days. Also when I distribute my supplies then change the page the map goes back to the original setup, but after a few days it shows correctly. I think it might have something to do with the website's backend database.