10 day (or more) juice fast. Anybody want to join/ buddy?

Options
Hi guys and girls, I will be undergoing my first juice fast July 15-24 (or longer). I will be having a ease in week this sunday 8th - 15th then 100% juicing. I woud love a buddy to join for support. :)

Replies

• holley75
    holley75 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I will be doing a juice fast from the 14-20th.
  • CRBenvie
    CRBenvie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started my juice fast today. (July.8) not sure how long I will be on it but I want to go as long as possible! At least from July.8-25
  • holley75
    holley75 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your fast. I know that no matter what there are great benefits to doing this and that in the end your body will thank you. Expect the first two days to be a little rough but hang in there and you will be pleased with yourself.
  • missescrawford
    missescrawford Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started July 5th and hope to go for 30 days. i am 4.5 days in. so far so good. friend me if you want to do this together.
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have started today, I have never done a juice fast before and would love it if I got some support or a juicing buddy to help and be helped along the way! :) Just juiced a beet, carrots and a grapefruit, happy to begin!!

I am starting today July 10th and ending Sunday July 15th,

I have tried the master cleanse, (I know juicing and the master cleanse are alot different) before but I only got to day 2 after two attempts. So that was a little discouraging because I really liked the idea of cleansing myself but I became sick on day 2, which is to be expected, but I faltered.

SO I would like to try this fresh juice cleanse/fast with hopes of strengthening my immune system and giving me more mental clarity and changing my realtionship with foods (Not a problem with unhealthy things per se, but too much healthy things, eating fast and mindlessly)

So juice on fellow juicers and feel free to add me or if I add you I hope we can help eachother out :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • spikedkanji
    spikedkanji Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I wanna join, I'm waiting for my juicer to get here (hopefully tomorrow). 10 days doesn't seem like a lot of days, but I know by the end of day one I'll be "is it day 10 yet" I am concerned about how i'm gonna be able to do it with work and all in between. Can I juice a lot in the morning and take it with me to work for lunch and dinner? Will it keep? I hope so.
  • spikedkanji
    Options
    Today was day one. was able to get through it ok i guess. Has anyone else started today?
  • spikedkanji
    Options
    Day 2, a lot easier today, I drank hot green tea, no sugar, in between Juices to feel fuller, worked so far. I need more apples for tomorrow.
  • spikedkanji
    Options
    Today is gonna be a tough day maybe, going to the movies, aahhh the smell of popcorn
  • summerstarr
    summerstarr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I am on day 9 of my reboot (doing classic 15), down 11lbs, husband down 15 lbs, and we have never felt better! Keep it up fellow rebooters! :)
  • spikedkanji
    Options
    Ok, I don't think i'm ready to do 10 days, I did a really good 4 days. I will try again at a later time. I feel good, and i thank that to juicing for the last 4 days and juicing as a supplement.
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi I am on day 3 of my juice fast today and could use the support. I have been doing strict juicing and struggling cause I am so hungry but apparently day 4 is suppose to be a good day. I am aiming for 10 days too which brings me to Saturday August 4. Please let me know how you are all doing.
  • consrvtvmom
    consrvtvmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting this fast on Saturday with my husband. I am weaning off of the foods I need to to help make this easier.

I have been off of Pepsi since the 4th, I don't drink tea or coffee. I am off gluten again. I was on it a couple of months after not eating it for many months. I feel better when off of it.

Any and all help, encouragement, wisdom is very appreciated.

Thank you so much.
  • kit548emt
    Options
    I'm on day 8, down 8 lbs aready and feeling GREAT!!! I'm not sure how much longer I'll go, I may go until I hit my goal. I even lost that and ate a couple of healthy means a couple of times.
  • kit548emt
    Options
    I was really surprised with how full I was, I've technically been on it for 11 days, the first three days I would have juice all day with the exception of one meal, and it was easier than I had anticipated. I still crave food from time to time, but seeing the results definetly helps to keep me motivated.
  • 110n2012
    Options
    I am on day 2 of my juice fast. So glad to find this group! So far so good. Down 2 lbs. already. Dropped 4 lbs. just having mirena removed and the out of control food cravings went with it as well. I plan to do a 10 day (or longer???) reboot to detox from the artificial hormones and jump start weight loss. Would love to have a juicing buddy.
  • butterpecan_ts
    butterpecan_ts Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of my juice fast. I want to go 30 days, if I can make it
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am just starting to learn about juice fasting and I am very interested in getting started. I need to purchase a juicer, and would like to do some more research, but I will probably be starting soon. I don't have a ton of weight to lose (I'd like to drop about 14 pounds) but I'm more interested in the overall health benefits. I don't always make the healthiest food choices, and I'm excited to see how I feel after trying this!
  • 110n2012
    Options
    some good info on juicing is www.freedomyou.com and www.jointhereboot.com
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    some good info on juicing is www.freedomyou.com and www.jointhereboot.com

Thank you!