Day 1

Options
svesemenja
svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
Good morning people!! its morning in SE Asia.. I am just finishing my breakfast (oats with blueberry yogurt and banana and some cinnamon).. yummmy,....Soon I am off to my lab, I work and study in herbarium, on plant ecology..
In the afternoon, I will go to the sports shop, finally I found some good sports shorts and bra.. So i will be going shopping.. yay...After I will be going to gym, and do my day 14 level 2 on 30D..

So that's it...
@Kate: do we need another topic with he end of the day or just this one is ok?

Hope you all will have a wonderful day!!! and burn those calories.. LET THEM BUR!!!!! :)

Replies

• KateL1969
    KateL1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you my Thai friend. It's 8.30am here in Britain. I'm about to go for a run with my dog before breakfast and work as I struggle to do cardio exercise in the evening . I've left it late today. I usually run about 6.30am.

Some members of the last group found it useful to log in once in the morning with their priorities for the day and once again at the end of the day to report on how it went. Others only had the time/inclination to log in once a day so it is up to you.

My focus for today: Eat healthy/clean and drink plenty of water. My downfall is too much sugary food rather than lack of exercise so I need to keep this in check, especialy as it is the summer holidays and my 13 year old daughter is at home sniffing out sweet things in the cupboard. While I am running I will plan my food for the day. Early this evening I will do 30 mins of weights while watching an episode of House. I will report back in tonight to let you know how it went. I visualise myself logging in this evening and feeling proud and a sense of satisfaction when I report that I ate 1200 net calories and had run and done weights today.
    W 137
    Let's start as we mean to go on. Good luck my friends!
    Kate
  • JennyDuffy
    JennyDuffy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well today will the last day I log properly for the next 10 days as off on holiday tomorrow! so excited! So i am determind that by this evening I will have completed day 2 of week 2 of C25K, and eaten within my calorie goal. Off for a day trip with friends to Chatsworth house in derbyshire, which should be fun, and will be walking lots so that will count too!

have a great 10 days everyone! fingers crossed i don't go overboard on holiday and undo all my hard work :noway:

Jenny
  • haasgirl
    haasgirl Posts: 55
    Options
    Today my plan is to eat within my calorie range, and get a run in once my hubby gets home from work. Also I need to get an excercise band.

Have a great day everyone.

Natasha
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity! It was the fit test. Really hoping to lose some weight on this program.

Mandy
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I think that I am really liking this group. I still need to add my measurements and start point.

It is 8:49 in Florida and I am at work. This morning I walked the dogs and did Day 1 Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. I don't have a sports bra and Jumping Jacks and 38 DD'd don't mix well together. It was a pretty hard day one. I am afraid that doing it day after day might be to hard on me so I think I will just do cardio tomorrow.

Today I plan on staying within my calorie goal.
  • AmyJKSaunders
    AmyJKSaunders Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! It is 8:48 a.m. in Illinois, USA. I have established my affirmations for the next four weeks and feel positive about them. It's just a matter of putting myself first at certain times of the day to achieve my goals. I know I will feel better when I do this.

As for today, we are taking a co-worker out for her birthday lunch, so I plan to choose something healthy wherever we may go. Tonight is a busy night for me. I am going to pamper myself with a pedicure (which was already scheduled, do my cooking for the week and still find time to exercise for at least a half hour. I'll let you know how that goes later tonight!

Have a successful day, everyone! I'll be thinking about you!
  • Reneefit135
    Options
    Im in US and i work from home so i am just getting my day started. Day 1 - I plan to do at least an hour of heavy lifting and keep within 1200 calroies not eating back my workout calories.
  • brminor
    brminor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Day one...here in North Carolina! I will try to stay at my 1200 calorie goal (which I think I will since I have planned my meals accordingly) and I will get in an hour of cardio once I get off work! Just trying to stay motivated! :)
  • nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am hurtin' from yesterday's weights! lol That's when you know it worked. The half marathon is less than two weeks away I can't believe it's finally here. Today is hill repeats and Bootcamp or weights. I am eating a cinnamon roll for breakfast, but without the icing and within my calories. Lots to do for work today and catch up from yesterday's busy day.

Have a good day everyone!
  • sexy_RN88
    sexy_RN88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It's 11AM out here in sunny Hawaii. Got a bit caught up in chores and errands before checking in!

I really dread working out when it's my TOM, but I gotta get it done...ugh. So I'm off to watch some Buffy on the treadmill and then do a couple of strength training videos afterwards. Have a study group this evening that will interfere with dinner plans, so it looks like I'll be having a late dinner--which is a good thing for me, I think, because it cuts down on late-night snacking or feeling hungry before bed. Maybe I'll make that a thing--late dinner. Hmm. :)