Intro, Im new :)

Options
Hi! Im Emily and Im going to be 30 in about a week....... less than a week actually... ugh. Lol that being said Ive been putting off a major surgery for a minute now because i havent lost the weight I need to lose to have it done. Ive decided im way over due for getting on the ball and this time Im going to do it. My awesome friend Charmaine introduced me to this site and so far its definitely made a difference... last night for example I wanted cookies and milk, not because i was hungry but because I was bored. I looked up the caloric value and decided against it, it just wasnt worth it. I have about 256 lbs. to lose, and Im exercising and trying to eat right, lord lets hope this works. :)

Replies

• KittenKittyKitteh
    KittenKittyKitteh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I wanted to say hello, and welcome. We're already friends so we can skip that step! We also have about the same to lose so we'll be here for a while. Thanks for inviting me! I'm glad you're here :o)
  • EmiTheGreat
    Options
    Hey Kitten! Im glad Im here too, thanks again for the warm welcome.... losing this much is no joke, and Im glad to have people that understand what a struggle it can be to lose this much.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Heeeeeeeeeeey. Emi! Welcome to the group :flowerforyou:
  • heatherhauptli
    heatherhauptli Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Howdy! This is a good place to be - it's the only thing that's ever worked for me. Good luck!!
  • quiggley
    quiggley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group and wanted to say Hello also :) I am losing the weight again I loss over 300 pounds between 2002-04 so I know it can be done I was just stupid and gained a lot back. You can do this :)
  • TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you. There will be ups and downs, so don't let the 'downs' get to you. Progress not perfection!