Finally!!

Options
mama2shi
mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
My body has decided to finally give in to the EM2LW! I started this about 5 - 6 weeks ago and my weight did not budge. I stuck it out and had faith, even when I was getting irritated. I weighed in this weekend and BAM - down 4 lbs :) If I could do a backflip, I would have!! Coupled with weight training, I am loving my body these days!!

I get to eat and lose weight...a perfect combo!

Replies

• deevatude
    deevatude Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    congratz!!

its refreshing to see that it does work
  • mgall86
    mgall86 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. And you are such an inspiration to those who aren't losing much yet or haven't seen many changes. Keep at it!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    I love hearing the sucess stories! I myself am one of them. The weight feels like it is coming off slowly since I was used to it flying off (when I was going about it all wrong in the beginning) but with all the exercise and weight training paired with the healthy calorie cut I have had more compliements in these last 5 lbs (with 20ish to go) than in the whole 30 lbs before it! And I might add that it is pretty amazing to be able to stuff your face full of food and watch the measurements go down!

Keep up the great work and stick with it peeps!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Truly encouraging to hear!! I'm just starting out on EM2WL journey and it's nice to see that it actually works!!
  • rr85114
    rr85114 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Just goes to show that slow and steady wins the race :) Well done!
  • crystalwelshroberts
    crystalwelshroberts Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Love it! congrats :)
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    So great to post that it can take some time before you see results! Good for you that you stuck it out, well done!
  • riouxt
    riouxt Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am in my 4th week of eating more and NO LOSS. Was getting disheartened and came by to see if there were other people in the same boat. Here was your post!! Awesome to know that if I stick it out it'll come. I'm doing NROLFL and almost done Phase 1, but also training for a half marathon in Sept, so I was hoping to see the scale move sooner. I feel great, and know that my body has changed, but I'm a slave to scale. :( I know...bad. :) Thanks for the post. I will keep the faith.
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that! So glad to hear it!
  • mama2shi
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!

Definitely hang in there and keep the faith - YOU CAN DO IT!! I was very discouraged at one point, but thought I came this far let's ride it out. It paid off and will for you too. :flowerforyou:

xoxo
  • mama2shi
    Options
    I love hearing the sucess stories! I myself am one of them. The weight feels like it is coming off slowly since I was used to it flying off (when I was going about it all wrong in the beginning) but with all the exercise and weight training paired with the healthy calorie cut I have had more compliements in these last 5 lbs (with 20ish to go) than in the whole 30 lbs before it! And I might add that it is pretty amazing to be able to stuff your face full of food and watch the measurements go down!

Keep up the great work and stick with it peeps!

People see me eat and say "how are you losing weight eating that much"...I tell them about it and they are shocked. No 1200 calories here :)